Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Friend In Need - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Friend In Need (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend In Need by OZUZUCHIDINDU(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
My good people good morning all my name is Mr GODGIFT Do you know of anyone who can drive manual perfectly that works in the island lekki,ikoyi,obalende,falomo,who can join me in the morning going to work and join me coming back from work too,at least to save the person transport cost And I no mind giving the person small token every month just to build the friendship The bus is Hyundai H1 manual with private plate number or anyone with good character who can drive do deliver of account everyday to me,location is Awoyaya,GRA,lakowe,Adiba,bogije,Ibeju-Lekki.
Contact me/WhatsApp me on 08135594947

(1) (Reply)

3 Important List You Need To Know About Before Registering For NYSC / How To Use IELTS Online Materials To Hit A Band 8.5 In Reading / Are You A Writer? Then You Want To Check This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.