Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote (1357 Views)

Poll: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?

Yes: 31% (6 votes)
No: 26% (5 votes)
Inappropriate but Yes: 31% (6 votes)
It doesn't matter: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Must The Head Of The House Determine Who His Wife And Children Vote For? / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by xxcarolxx(f): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2011
Personally for me no, I can't see why a mother would do this with her child,
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
the problem with most africans you take all kissing as part of sex
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2011
What of the transfer of plenty bacteria in her mouth to the child?. Is it hygienic?
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Outstrip(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
That is just gross. What is the purpose? Is she brushing his teeth with her tongue. It is inappropriate not to talk of nasty
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by xxcarolxx(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

the problem with most africans you take all kissing as part of sex
This is not kissing your child,
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by r231(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Nekai(f): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2011
It looks like they are playing. I see absolutely no problem with what the mother is doing in either photo.

Now, if it were just a babysitter instead of the parent that would be a totally different ballgame.
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by OAM4J: 4:52am On Jun 15, 2011
Funmi with all these her controversial pictures. undecided
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Too toungy . . . undecided
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
that's too much mother and child in my opinion

saliva swap??
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 18, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with that. undecided
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
rokiatu:

I don't see anything wrong with that. undecided

Nothing wrong with saliva swap?. Will it be appropriate if it was his father doing the same thing?
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by desthan(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
No comment. . .
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by jerk: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Notin wrong bro
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
I do that as often as i can!

There is no bacteria transfer, the child came from me cheesy
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by jerk: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
kokoye:

that's too much mother and child in my opinion

saliva swap??
bt u forgot that mothers do gv their child a chewed meat frm her own mouth.
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Outstrip(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
jerk:

bt u forgot that mothers do gv their child a chewed meat frm her own mouth.

that is gross too
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by tEsLim(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
Nope not nice. An adult tongue with more bacteria for that matter. And she's a cheating MILF kisses all other dudes too
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by ayinba1(f): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2011
Gross! Scary! Borders on the fringe of sickening!
Re: Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote by Teechantelz: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2011
It's seriously an unhealthy act for the child. D child's immune system's still developin so can't withstand all the micro organisms in the mother's. Plus wot of some organisms which r neither harmless nor harmful to the mother bt r harmful to the child. Even light kisses which we usually give babies r also detriment to their health.

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Marry For These Reasons? / Help!!! He Is Gay / Can China’s One-child Policy Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.