Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies (35082 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Abdulazeez99: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Actress Uche Elendu has replied to a lady who accused her of bullying her sister in secondary school.

Igbere TV reports that an Instagram user who goes by the name @Ij_dinobi accused the actress of bullying her sister while she was still a student at Federal Government Girls College Owerri.

“There’s this one actress that bullied my sister in secondary school, she too writing #justiceforSylvester. Double standard sha. My sister saw this girl after she graduated at a wedding and was still scared. Her name is Uche Elendu,” she wrote.

Reacting to the accusation in an Instagram story on Tuesday, the actress stated that she did not bully anyone, adding that she might have punished the lady’s sister for disobeying the school rules.

Haaaa God have mercy!!! 22 years after .. The exaggeration tho.. pls who is your sister? ill like to give her a big hug and apologize for probably punishing her for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, or disobeying the school rules, Who is a bully??

I know i was a strict senior back in school but i didnt punish unjustly neither did i inflict injury on my juniors or beat them up, the school was totally against that, Boarding school should just be scrapped, i went through same drilling from my seniors but i cant call that bullying.. has me that they will knock on the head and ill see 1 million stars in 5 seconds.... cos really juniors cant escape being sent on errands or punished, i bet your sister and all the juniors i punished didnt also perform their duties as prefects and seniors in their time. If you didnt attend a boarding school abeg comot body. #justiceforsylvester.

https://instagram.com/stories/ucheelendu/2723338527398424276?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by slawormiir: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

All these kids complaining of bully up and down

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Parents should always teach thier kids toughness, street wise and ruggedity
Infact schools should introduce it into our curriculum
Especially tertiary institutions.....ruggedity 110, toughness 317, street wise 211, we die here 417.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by We4all: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
You punished her sister for disobeying the rules, same way they punished Sly for disobeying them. What’s the difference though?

In my opinion, seniors shouldn’t be given so much powers over their juniors. Also, physical punishment should be condemned in its entirety.

I wish I could go back in time and deal with those people who messed with me. Nonetheless, if you try shit with me now, I overreact as a way to make up for the times I was bulldozed.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by WiszyFraud: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Did you know??

Maturity is being humble, confident, and highly aware of your self-worth without looking down on others.

lipsrsealed

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everyone that went to a boarding school especially from the last 10 years backwards was bullied and in turn bullied others

I'm not an exception

The sister of the lady calling Uche Elendu out also bullied others. Life in those days of FGGC or FGC was a kind of "survival of the fittest" game

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by iCauseTrouble: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ogawisdom(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
cool

If u disobey school rules and regulations, there will be penalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by bigdammyj: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Rahkman: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
This girl wey get man muscles and masculine frame....even as a man she fit Bully me sef

9 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by StagethemTVee: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just shut up Uche. You have been busted. Just Shut up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Mko123(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
This message is brought to you from the table of the hoe lo sho connect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Abudu2000(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Command secondary school cool

Hit like if you know...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by tatude: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
"...adding that she might have punished the lady’s sister for disobeying the school rules"

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Cenogo: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
The is quite true.

tatude:
adding that she might have punished the lady’s sister for disobeying the school rules.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by akosy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
This sister might have her a point though, Same. Buh for this lady to keep Uche for mind for 22yrs, Uche must be an Alfa senior (Wicked Senior ) whom students fear.
I attended a boarding school (FGC Kano) in the late 90s. The bullying in that school is 2nd to none. We are scared of out seniors more than our teachers. There are some of my seniors that I can't forget the ill-treatment they gave me.
I reach SS2, dem con change Principal. Him come stop d bullying for our set. We felt cheated grin
I still enjoy the memories sha: the good, bad and ugly.

13 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Skillsnigeria: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ntyce(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Passionate888: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Buhari sef bully Yoruba people of oyo state in the early 2000 and he forced them to accept Fulani herdsmen.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by michlins(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
From everything she wrote, she's obviously a bully. Bullies don't even know they're bullies

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol not surprised. Most Nigerians are bullies.

There is a culture of intimidation in Nigeria.

Some of them have 10 year old girls cooking and cleaning for them, yet come online to talk about bullying.

Of course uche will deny

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Immunity04: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
That school federal girls college owerri is something else in terms of bullying.
Recently a new video appeared online where a senior student was seen beating and manhandling her victim.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by nazicartel(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bully this Bully that... After registration, I was dropped at the sch compound just like that... Nobody to talk to... I just went to JS1 class and met some students, then it was like I have been there for morethan 1week... We faced punishments.... But we were too stubborn... Nobody bullied me... There were many bullies... But my Dad didn't raise a weak boy... I fought, I was ganged up against... I formed my own group in JS2 we were tough... It took us to SS2... We faced many battles... No shaking...
We weren't wicked... Actually, I was loved by almost all jnr students when I was in sch... Though I flogged but it wasn't much....
We no create enemies... We made friends

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ideatoprince18(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bully no good oooo

Three seniors name still ring in my brain anytime I remember what they did to me at Federal college Kankon!!!!

Senior Yunus
Senior Mahmood
Senior Ovie!!!!!

These wear the worldbest in Bully ..... They won't beat u .... But make it life a living Hell with punishments!!!

Senior Yunus Gave me cup to get h water from Tap and fill 4 25 litres keg on sat just because I asked him if I was the one he was calling(dont blame, he has severe squint eyes).

Since the day I no gree give mahmood Garri..... Dat day I turn to Target man for his knocks early in the morning!!!!

Ovie that one na Devil incarnate ..... I hope to see am one day one on one .... Then we go throw better blow even if him be pastor sef

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.