Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Aren't There Any Benefits Of Joining The Nigerian Army - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aren't There Any Benefits Of Joining The Nigerian Army (617 Views)

Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't There Any Benefits Of Joining The Nigerian Army by definitelyME(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm. don't join ohh, boko haram will use you for target practice..
You just want to die young, I pity your mother,Your village people are pulling your strings, you will end up in a body bag, you better go and look for something better to do with your life...

All these and many other discouraging words are what many army aspirants like myself are being told on a daily basis regarding our chosen carrier path..

I'm aware of the possibilities of all these bad things happening but honestly I just can't be discouraged, like I just don't care..man must die one day weda you enjoy your life or not, weda you live long or not. this has been my child hood dream.. Even when I was just 11 or 12 I think, I remembered when my dad asked me what I would love to become when I grow up, he was really surprised when I yelled "soldier".. My passion for the job knows no bound and the current state of things in my country is only making that child hood passion even stronger. Trust me, I am from a rich home, with parents capable of sending me abroad for a better life after school but mehn, I just can't, I don't believe that kind of life is for me. I have better plans for me and my country..

So that brings me to the initial purpose of this thread, aren't there any benefits of joining the Nigerian army ? Or is the army only full of disadvantages.. Let's make this thread interesting..
Re: Aren't There Any Benefits Of Joining The Nigerian Army by checky619: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
I guess you were later discouraged and ended up not joining, anyway it could be your calling remember do whatever works for you in the end you will be the one to enjoy the benefits of your decision and if it goes other wise you will cheerfully embrace whatever comes your way, don’t listen to whatever advice anyone is saying, people know how to talk and move on with their lives after doing saying whatever they have to say, definitely all man for him self. I should have joined through SSC in 2018 but I wasn’t a Graduate then, now I’m currently serving I will apply for the next DSSC recruitment.
Re: Aren't There Any Benefits Of Joining The Nigerian Army by imagrg(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
No.
Too young to die.

(1) (Reply)

Proof-reading Your Projects, Documents, Essays Etc! / Data Analysis & Solutions (statistical Consultancy) / Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.