Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Time Next Year I Will Get A Grammy - White Money Says On Radio(video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Time Next Year I Will Get A Grammy - White Money Says On Radio(video) (283 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Time Next Year I Will Get A Grammy - White Money Says On Radio(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
The winner of Big Brother Naija, season 5, White Money, has expressed confidence that he will win a Grammy award with his latest song, Newspremises reports.

White Money made the disclosure when he was on CoolFM in the morning of Tuesday, December 7, to discuss his new release.

When asked where he sees himself next year, he made a bold prophecy and said:

"This time next year, I will get a Grammy, " the latest Big Brother Naija winner said.

Well, Nigerians on Twitter think he's not being realistic with his dreams.

Watch the video below;

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AoD2PMQD2E][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/this-time-next-year-i-will-get-a-grammy-white-money-says-on-radio-after-releasing-new-song-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Actors/Actresses: How Do You Cope With Not Being Able To Use Your Acting Skills? / Unknown Gunmen Episode 2 / What To Watch This Weekend: ‘silverton Siege,’ ‘ozark,’ ‘the Man For The Job,’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.