Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested (38512 Views)

6 Friends Killed In A Car Accident In Ogun, Sister Accused Drunk Driver Of Yahoo / Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by dalass(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=Labanzin post=108300022]Thank God

Hello everyone I am one of the best vendor so far and I offer good rate for all funds and gift cards,I treat all my customers well and we don’t delay payment
/quote]

Why this on this kinda of news

2 Likes

Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Starz825(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
How can a responsible govt officials be chasing after a truck driver on a major and busy road like ojodu....
As in I don't understand
Can't the driver be apprehended via another means other than chasing after him on a busy road at broad daylight...
Now see the results...
May God give the parent of this lost souls the fortitude to bear this unexpected loss...
And may God bring to judgement any one who aided this unfortunate incident...
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Bigchristo: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://independent.ng/update-driver-of-trailer-who-crushed-students-to-death-in-ojodu-has-been-arrested-police/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
I don’t believe that crap if you can’t publish the owner of the company that own the trailer and those arrested in regards to this case

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by NightFood: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anyway you look at it, this is really a sad story undecided cry
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by babasolution: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
The Yoruba
are
a reckless people,they also lack effectiveness
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Adadioranma79(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
As the truck driver or the VIO officials chasing him? Na wa !

Kdon2:

That's bihari legacy!
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by ebufa: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
younglleo:
The people chasing him kwanu?

the anger of God is firmly on Governor Sanwaolu for denying the death and murder of innocent youth at Lekki toll gate,he twisted the truth for his Godfather;s sake but for the voice of the dead cry for vengeance..........25 dead children in 2 days.......Lagosians must remain on the side of truth and abandon these evil men in power............their corrupt days will soon be numbered!

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by CoolAmbience(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abdul05:
It is saddening to hear this kind of news embarassed

I just got into Lagos few hours after the terrible incident occurred.

It is really a sad day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by jimcaddy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
This country na jungle walahi. Say you go out and come back alive is a miracle..
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
ugwumichael:
Sad news everyday
May God give the bereaved families the fortitude to bear the loss of these young champs.
Amen oo!
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Jaked: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://independent.ng/update-driver-of-trailer-who-crushed-students-to-death-in-ojodu-has-been-arrested-police/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

God punish lastma
God punish Vio
God punish police officer
God punish Tinubu
God punish APC and all the people in the party
God punish all of them all
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Caseless: 2:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Luckydubby7:
At least 17 school children have confirmed dead. And I heard the accident was caused by lastma officers .
those people and agbero are too powerful in Lagos. Sad event.
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by mywells: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Lastman are curse set of people parading inside lagos traffic to look for their daily bread.
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by mywells: 2:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Lastman are curse set of people parading inside lagos traffic to look for their daily bread
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by dogmart(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2021
When we are so backward and refuse to develop this is what we will keep getting. What stops us from getting to the level when all the VIO needs to do is get the number of the truck and flag it up on the system. Such that where ever it gets to it would be arrested, even if it is days later.
Why engage in a car chase on a busy Lagos road in broad day light?

Left to me the VIO agents needs to be locked up as well
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by AmazingELixir: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by meetdonald(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Amen to this,
This Country is shit![i]

Jaked:

God punish lastma
God punish Vio
God punish police officer
God punish Tinubu
God punish APC and all the people in the party
God punish all of them all
Re: Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Year is coming to an end, dem hey-lite billionaires need to recharge their spiritual bank accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Aba / Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon / Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.