Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Enter To Leave Some Advice - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Enter To Leave Some Advice (663 Views)

EPL: Go Elsewhere, You Have Big Ego – Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd Immediately / How To Enter The Secret Room In Black Market COD Mobile / How To Leave A Clan In Maskgun Multiplayer FPS Android Gameplay #38 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sorry I took your little time.
Been on this thread for a while and I know we have lots of scammers here and there.
The thing is I need a PlayStation 3/4 to buy and I don't know the best. Trusted seller here.

Not just trusted. Maybe y'all have had a deal with and he/she delivers.

Please you guys should recommend for me so I won't cry throughout the remaining days for the year. Abeg

To gather money now na God intervention. Thanks and I greatly appreciate as you do
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Don't just view
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by ShopNextDoor: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
I recommend myself grin
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by ShopNextDoor: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
PS4 Slim 1TB console
1x original followcome V2 pad black
HDMI cable
Working perfectly, no fault

PSN Games installed include
FIFA 22
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition
Battlefield 1
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Price = 170k

Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is it hacked?
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by ShopNextDoor: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wizzy552:
Is it hacked?

No. Games purchased from the PlayStation store. Installed. Offline
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na hacked I want. Thank you
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Siggysangel: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wizzy552:
Na hacked I want. Thank you
2nd edition ps4 pro (version 7.55) hacked and loaded with over 12 recent games, complete accessories and 2pads for your enjoyment 220k
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by ayotade09(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2021
I have some that is reliable if you stay in lagos mainland just got my ps4 from him and it is working perfectly note he does not sel hacked console
Wizzy552:
Been on this thread for a while and I know we have lots of scammers here and there.
The thing is I need a PlayStation 3/4 to buy and I don't know the best. Trusted seller here.

Please you guys should recommend for me so I won't cry throughout the remaining days for the year. Abeg

To gather money now na God intervention. Thanks and I greatly appreciate as you do
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Michaelcas(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Wizzy552:

what's your location? If you're close, i could recommend a seller in the market or find you a local dealer
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Michaelcas(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Wizzy552:

WARNING! NO MATTER HOW SINCERE THE DEALER SEEMS, NEVER EVER PAY UNTIL YOU SEE AND CHECK OUT THE CONSOLE, NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE, EVER
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Michaelcas:
what's your location? If you're close, i could recommend a seller in the market or find you a local dealer

Ib City. I'm staying for a while before I leave
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Michaelcas:
WARNING! NO MATTER HOW SINCERE THE DEALER SEEMS, NEVER EVER PAY UNTIL YOU SEE AND CHECK OUT THE CONSOLE, NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE, EVER

Thanks. I really appreciate this piece of advice. Though have gotten so many recommendations here but I prefer a physical store which I can go to check it all out myself. He no easy to see money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by AyarmBoye(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
UK used Hacked console available slim 1TB.....with 18-20 games of ur choice ...
1 original v2 controller
All accessories

Note I don’t have a store but u can come to my home cause I import as side hustle .. I be office guy....

If u also need pro,,, I will give u for 175k.....Fat for 130k not the 220k bullshit people call...... small gain is ok....
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
AyarmBoye:
1 original v2 controller
All accessories

Note I don’t have a store but u can come to my home cause I import as side hustle .. I be office guy....

If u also need pro,,, I will give u for 175k.....Fat for 130k not the 220k bullshit people call...... small gain is ok....

Where are you located bro?
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by AyarmBoye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizzy552:

Where are you located bro?
lagos state ..... you can call or chat me on 070.3711.4808
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Wizzy552: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
AyarmBoye:
lagos state ..... you can call or chat me on 070.3711.4808

Wow location is the issue. Currently in ib
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by Michaelcas(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizzy552:

Thanks. I really appreciate this piece of advice. Though have gotten so many recommendations here but I prefer a physical store which I can go to check it all out myself. He no easy to see money
that's way better
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by AyarmBoye(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizzy552:

Wow location is the issue. Currently in ib
we can use escrow ..... if u don’t like what u see ,,, the escrow refunds u.......That’s ur best bet or u come down to Lagos
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by iamoyindamola(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
ayotade09:
I have some that is reliable if you stay in lagos mainland just got my ps4 from him and it is working perfectly note he does not sel hacked console
Reliable yet he told you not to connect online grin grin
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
AyarmBoye:
1 original v2 controller
All accessories

This our guy is also legit
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by AyarmBoye(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

This our guy is also legit
thanks bro I Dey loyal o grin
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by ayotade09(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
You no sabi read the game installation is with his psn account so if I connect online and there is changes to the account the game will be locked the consolenis not hacked he bought game with is psn account and shared me
iamoyindamola:
Reliable yet he told you not to connect online grin grin
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by fowlyansh181(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
AyarmBoye:
1 original v2 controller
All accessories

OP , go with this guy and have rest of mind , he imports directly from the US, not all these alaba sellers littered here that claims ukused, while na Naija used .. I personally bought a console from him about two weeks ago, my location is Abuja and he delivered and I promise you everything was exactly as he explained it would .. that’s my testimony though. Good luck..
Re: Please Enter To Leave Some Advice by AyarmBoye(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
fowlyansh181:
OP , go with this guy and have rest of mind , he imports directly from the US, not all these alaba sellers littered here that claims ukused, while na Naija used .. I personally bought a console from him about two weeks ago, my location is Abuja and he delivered and I promise you everything was exactly as he explained it would .. that’s my testimony though. Good luck..
thanks senior man ..... I appreciate the recommendation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HDD Loaded With Xbox One Games For Sell / What Game Do You Think Is The Greatest Game Of All Time? / Need Quick Cash? Join 9jalotto Right Now! FAST CASHOUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.