Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Accident Happened At Unilorin Dam - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Happened At Unilorin Dam (535 Views)

What Is Air Dam And It’s Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident Happened At Unilorin Dam by Tbvxl: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
A very fatal accident happened yesterday around 9pm at university of unilorin dam in which five lives were lost. The accident involved one final year student of industrial chemistry and a korope driver who was conveying his family and passengers out of the campus. According to report reaching me, the student in Lexus was over speeding and was gisting with his friends in his car and didn't know when he hit the korope(mini bus). The Lexus driver died on the spot,the korope driver ,his wife and his two children.
Report has it that the korope driver didn't work all through yesterday evening and just went inside the campus to pick up his wife and children. There were survivors from the accident and they been taken care of in an intensive care unit in UITH.

May we not be victims of untimely death.

Re: Accident Happened At Unilorin Dam by Cokahot: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
I also drive a lexus,I speed on smooth la e,not at sharp edges,b4 I overtake and I see keke and morose,bike,mini lorry,I press my horn like a thief, and they all give way for me.lexus has been killing yahoo boys like 4eva

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get Factory Tinted Car Glasses / Car Steering Is Making Some Noises / Warehousing Seattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.