Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Petition Of Conduct Likely To Cause Breach Of Peace, Kidnapping & Threat to... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Petition Of Conduct Likely To Cause Breach Of Peace, Kidnapping & Threat to... (901 Views)

Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition Of Conduct Likely To Cause Breach Of Peace, Kidnapping & Threat to... by absoluteSuccess: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Copied,
Unity Estate Security.

Re: Petition Of Conduct Likely To Cause Breach Of Peace, Kidnapping & Threat to... by absoluteSuccess: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Thank You Jiweh Yahweh for saving me from my adversaries.

It's been a year and some weeks when you open my eyes to the evil plot against my life from some assailants from here.

They've done a good job and already have me in their net. Then it remains the last stroke, that moment where the sneer will lock me in: and that's when You reveal the danger I'm in to me through their utter silence, when the moment called for their derisious excitement.

Instead, I got a call from a mystery buyer at this nick of time and the Pandora box began to spill it's content. What if I've not been excited and willing to give gifts to the man I promised to? How would I have known the connections between my threads here and the offline customers I don't know, the mystery buyer?

And the ones I knew for years and hold in high regards, without knowing that they were indeed planted into my business to gain my trust and get me to fall into a predetermined pit thinking I'm attending to a 'pastor customer', and 'elderly customer', on and on like that? Not two, not three.

God, You are so good. Blessed be Thy name. For the wicked employed the strategies I can never suspect and I went in like a bird to the Fowler. But You delivered me from their traps. You saved me from the men and women, boys and girls they sent after me.

I would have become a missing person lost without a trace. And these wicked lots will still come over to my thread to rev and relish their success. But that would never be. Shame of their failures is enough, even though their conscience is dead completely.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised. So shall I be saved from my enemies.

The Lord reigneth, blessed be the Lord, let the God of my salvation be exalted.

(1) (Reply)

ÓWÀMBÈ: “party Is Nigerian Culture” (my Daughter, Tobi's Documentary) / What Makes You An African? / Re U Interested In African Culture? Then Be Here On The 11th Of August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.