Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) (18249 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Signed As Agrichainx Brand Ambassador (Pictures) / PWAN STARS Signs Deyemi Okanlawon As Ambassador (Pictures) / Phyno Becomes Life Lager Beer Brand Ambassador - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
MrCGPA:
Whitemoney took to his verified Instagram page to announce the new development with "her" fans and followers.

Odegwu! So White Money is now a woman sharing the Development with Her fans.

Most of these bloggers can't pass IELTS exam.
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Enugu amaka!

Igbo amaka!!

Afonja ajoka!!!

Head slammers ndi na achu efi
akpa amu like you angrynwa nsukka
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
The problem with whitemoney is he’s always trying too hard and it comes off as not genuine. I don’t understand why that is the case or maybe I’m over analyzing this. Lol
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Origuno:
How is this news beneficial to the common man
carry your ugly face and get out of this news

Bad Belle people everywhere.
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by bizhop01: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
While bbnaija viewers buy Tecno phone cool
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by weljewel: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Praise be to God
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by gbakonray(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations brother
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2021
My bloda

Catch it while it’s hot oh

Dis thing no dey last oh

As u talk am for ur song

As em fast come na so em dey fast change gear oh
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by CEOwatazs: 4:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Mac12:
Congratulations to him

Good evening fam...

Please who knows where I can get a loan of 100k. With the stories online, i don't want to take from loan apps and my bank GTB says I must have worked for 6months and paid by an organisation; but i receive my salary from my employer...

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
if nah abuja u de , let me know
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by CEOwatazs: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Mac12:
Congratulations to him

Good evening fam...

Please who knows where I can get a loan of 100k. With the stories online, i don't want to take from loan apps and my bank GTB says I must have worked for 6months and paid by an organisation; but i receive my salary from my employer...

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
if nH Abuja u dey, let me know

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by airview: 4:19am On Dec 08, 2021
�⏭️⏭️ *The Benefits of Knowing Your Target Audience* ��

Free Marketing Consultation offer
From. https://push.com.ng

�️
As a marketer, understanding your target audience is vital. This information will define every marketing plan and strategy you execute. Airing an ad during the Super Bowl might seem like a great way to be seen by as many people as possible, but it is also expensive.
�️
Furthermore, only a quarter of the viewers would actually be interested in your product.
��
Knowing that your target audience reads a certain publication or watches a certain show means that your ad will be seen by fewer people, but the right people.
��
For example if you sell running shoes, ads in running magazines may be a better fit for your target audience. Selecting the right media is essential for achieving marketing ROI on your efforts.

�In addition to increasing ROI, understanding your target market allows you to build relationships and better communicate with consumers.

�You can develop creative that speaks to specific personas, and develop brands that coincide with the interests and values of those most likely to purchase the product.

� This is especially important at a time where consumers expect every ad to be personalized and highly targeted. In fact, 80 percent of consumers say they are more likely to do business with a brand that offers personalized interactions.

�We have numbers of package that will add value to your business .

�We can help identify perfect audience contacts and arrange upto 1million or entries from any choice location in Nigeria gsm numbers sorted by streets ,and business contacts by sector and professional contacts and email with detail and random.

�Then ,basic knowledge you need to understand as business owner to keep pay your rent due for success every day by targeting the right customers to sell like no other .
Start from segmentation- Targeting - Positioning ,Re targeting ,Content management,location based marketing,buyer personal and all you need to understand to be at the right place at right time .comprhensive harvard E-Course on book with illustration .

�With 50+ Most Essential Marketing Skills You Need to be successful in 2022.
All for smart business owner and marketer that ready to play the success game .

�For Further enquiry visit : our Whatsapp business catalogue page .
https:///c/2347034641008
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by Mac12(f): 4:49am On Dec 08, 2021
CEOwatazs:
if nH Abuja u dey, let me know

I'm in Lagos
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Why not iPhone grin
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by CEOwatazs: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Mac12:

I'm in Lagos

Ok... Sorry.
We don't operate there.
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by Doyinlykdodo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Why be say poor people no be ambassador..shey bi me sef dey use pop 3
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Mac12 post=108307468]

e?
Re: Whitemoney Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (Pictures, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2021
CEOwatazs:

Ok... Sorry.
We don't operate there.

Hello you quoted me on my other account said you wanted to ask me something where i made a comment about having dated a lady who was hiv positive and i knew. So what do you wanna ask me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / TikTok star, Black Chully 4 nuhde Videos Showing Her Face / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 58th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.