Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing (36694 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Pharaohny: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Akporo1234:

Is it that you're using free mode so you didn't watch the video or you just choose to be ignorant?

Naa werey e no get data grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by frowland(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
Echok:

Neither is your whole life and existence inconsequential even in the small scheme of things. You are irrelevant, even to your so-called loved ones. Drinking Sniper is your best option.
[/s]
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by jaeyking(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
dfrost:

E still better my brother. Dem fit reduce the pressure. Na the pressure matter.

And dem tell u say dem go reduce the pressure grin grin

Water Cannon is deadly fa
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Echok: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
EyenNtokon:

govt bad, but ur own dey ur body

You for ask me wetin cause am make e dey my body like this

Of course, na givernment. wey order soldiers to shoot citozens wey carry flag and singing national anthem. After every, them deny am.
Why my body no go hot. Me wey dey ground zero on that very day, if to say i collect one bullet, no be cold my body for don cold by now.

So abeg free me, make my body hot anyhow now wey e still fit dey hot.
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by brandsoncharlie: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
zikter:
What are the rules of engagement please? If you are dealing with an irrate mob like that, I bet the minimum the police can do is use tear gas. Or if you are a police man, will you walk to them are calm them down by addressing them? You are dead for good. Even is Sanwo-Olu entered that School at that time, he will be thanking God if he comes out in one piece. Our police are not the best but we are too emotional sometimes
So the best you propose is for the police to enter into the school building and start shooting sporadically even in the presence of kids??
Even in a university like university of Ghana legon where students protest and damage some school properties, police didn't go about shooting. They made some arrest and that was all.
The precedent ilk like u are clamoring for would hunt you some day.
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by stayclearofme: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lifestone:

But let's say things the way they and stop the lies. You were not there and didn't understand the context and to whom the tear gas was directed
You are angel of death, probably a bandit!
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Origin(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
A school that should be a sanctuary...

imagine that a young child was reading in one of those classes.

if the IG or CP, Lagos of police is silent over this, then we need a rethink for the entire service.

what would you gain by throwing tear gas into a school so close to the road that could have kids with in that premises?
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Terrier99: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Pele ooo..so u can tell the difference BTW bullet shot from a gun and a tear gas shot

If you are ignorant about the differences or deaf to the sound, how is that my problem?
Even if it's teargas, is that the sensible thing to do in a school with kids inside?
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Cognitivereason: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Am not sure ur sane...there is literally no distinct sounds of a fired tear gas compared to a bullet...
Secondly You don't understand the chaos that went on after the incident ...residence, agberos , students, passers by began attacking police officers, stoning any law enforcement agency deployed to the scene...is that the sensible thing to do..the agenda is to use that avenue to loot and cause Havocs.and you expect police men to come and calm dem down...
Hell no...don't act like u don't know Nigerians..the tear gas is the best option weather student or adult..
Terrier99:

If you are ignorant about the differences or deaf to the sound, how is that my problem?
Even if it's teargas, is that the sensible thing to do in a school with kids inside?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by luluman: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
OneCorner:
What do you guys derive in fake news
You bloggers needs to be charged for treason for posting fake news cuz you are enemy of the state

All of una just dey quote me anyhow
The original news posted here was that police where shooting students Which I know isn’t possible regardless of how bad the police may look to anyone
Until the op changed the story and Rewrote it
Dont stu... now. Who does not know what the police can do in Nigeria.
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Lifestone(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are angel of death, probably a bandit!
I tried to ignore you but seems you are dying of my attention.
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by stayclearofme: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lifestone:

I tried to ignore you but seems you are dying of my attention.
Lol.. cheesy grin... Who you be?
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Generalkorex(m): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2021
VTJN:
This could happened in any part of the world.
shooting at protesters?
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by zikter(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

So the best you propose is for the police to enter into the school building and start shooting sporadically even in the presence of kids??
Even in a university like university of Ghana legon where students protest and damage some school properties, police didn't go about shooting. They made some arrest and that was all.
The precedent ilk like u are clamoring for would hunt you some day.
Yes, I say the use of tear gas is the minimum. Don't twist it to look as if I said they should shoot bullets. Tear gas will not kill any of them, they will only have peppery eyes for few minutes. But you can suggest another means anyway. May you go in and calm them down at that moment. Great
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by QuickStandard: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I never knew it was constitutional to shoot tear gas on secondary school minors. What a country and citizens. Smh
Cognitivereason:
So you didn't see the tear gas or u just feel like ranting..
Re: Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing by Cognitivereason: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol...
Ur bringing constitution into this....

The way people like you think is quite alarming so the senate should now start drafting the kind of people where police should not shoot tear gas into despite when there is serious crises....
Besides the tear gas canisters are used to control chaotic riot or incidences involving mass amount of people... students inclusive...

If those students could come out, take matters into their own hands and stone police cars and equally join to burn the truck behaving like touts den they dey equally deserves pepper spray or tear gases to be dispersed like regular touts..

RIP to the dead
QuickStandard:
I never knew it was constitutional to shoot tear gas on secondary school minors. What a country and citizens. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.