Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle (4874 Views)

Please I Need Advice On A Guy I Met On Hookup Site / Omegle Alternative Sites | Seomadtech / “I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo” – Lady Who Is Married To A 90-year-old Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yesterday night I was bored and just needed to chat with a total female stranger so I got on Omegle and na bots full there but I met this 16 year old American boy that revealed a whole lot to me. I had to even lie I'm 19

This world don spoil finish.

Lmaooooo

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
More of our conversation

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by AoifeNightfall: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okay so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
So, what should we do about it??
His life, his business. So, mind your business too tongue

12 Likes

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Lilsameey: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol, Omegle is one badass place. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
So, what should we do about it??
His life, his business. So, mind your business too tongue
You come off as a male troll disguising.
You and Datboredberry but that one intelligent pass you.
So the question is are a you a man or a woman?

4 Likes

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lilsameey:
Lol, Omegle is one badass place. grin
I dey tell you. Bots don spoil show for men
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
The kid can barely express himself. You sef wey dey follow 16 year old chat no get work

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ishilove:
The kid can barely express himself. You sef wey dey follow 16 year old chat no get work
grin
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Aniboo: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Person fit bomb here ?
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or be sad...

As for the post: You know his race?
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:

I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or be sad...

As for the post: You know his race?
Lool.... Don't mind me.

He's obviously a Black American
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I am fúcking tired of this silly question. But I'll reply you anyway.
I AM A WOMAN
And if u can't accept the fact that I'm a woman, then go fúck yourself. Jeez undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by SkengRay: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lool.... Don't mind me.

why do u think so lol. Because he used the N word?
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2021
SkengRay:
why do u think so lol. Because he used the N word?
He used the N word comfortably and he was using finna and trynna

1 Like

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am fúcking tired of this silly question. But I'll reply you anyway.
I AM A WOMAN
And if u can't accept the fact that I'm a woman, then come let's go fúck ourselves. I need love and affection please. Jeez undecided
Okay cheesy
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lool.... Don't mind me.

I thought so too... He sounds black...

It's okay... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Hotspotbro(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2021
I've seen Filipino girl butt a lot...
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Okay cheesy
u dey craze grin grin
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by theNOISEmaker: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Ishilove:
grin grin
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hotspotbro:
I've seen Filipino girl butt a lot...
Filipino girls are the easiest..
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by AshleyJohnson13: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
This is how I used to get to know girls on the site https://videochatomegle.com/. With the help of such video chats, you can find a lot of friends from different countries. I recommend that you immediately try to write your age, sex, location in order to quickly find for yourself the interlocutor who will be interesting to you.
Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by Kobojunkie: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Yesterday night I was bored and just needed to chat with a total female stranger so I got on Omegle and na bots full there but I met this 16 year old American boy that revealed a whole lot to me. I had to even lie I'm 19

This world don spoil finish.
Lmaooooo
E go shock you say the person on the other side of that conversation is probably many decades older than 16 and already investigating you and ready to see you tossed in jail the moment you step foot on wrong shores. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle by tedrobson718: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
If you are concerned that a stranger on Omegle is lying about his whereabouts and you want to know his whereabouts, the only way to do this is to find out his IP address and find his location with an IP address finder tool.

However, just be aware that you will have to find out the IP address yourself. This guide can give you more info.

Even though Omegle collects their users' IP addresses, they only use it for their internal users and only release the IP address by court order, which you can't get until you actually have a case.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Need Only Chat Mate Bbm Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.