Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. (993 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Immediate Employment Apply Now!!! / Professional Training For Immediate Employment / JOB VACANCY: Female Office Assistant Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
A strong brand insurance company in Nigeria is in need of a dedicated and hardworking financial advisor to fill a vacant post.
* Salary is attractive
* A post with avenue to earn more.
* A post with avenue to plan.
* A post with avenue to achieve a goal.
* A Post with more time for yourself.
* A post with 3 diff salary in a month.
* Available Market.
* Promotion within 3yrs.

Any interested candidate should send their C.V or enquiries to : victory70154@gmail.com for quick responses.
N.B : it is an insurance company with strong brand and currently one of the best and strongest in Nigeria.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Limited slot available.
Get a job to achieve your dreams. When there is money we walk closer to our Goals.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
The recruitment process is going on for those who know they can work and also use this opportunity to build their C.V
Kindly send your C.V or any question to
victory70154@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by freeborn02: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
raddyworld:
A strong brand insurance company in Nigeria is in need of a dedicated and hardworking financial advisor to fill a vacant post.
* Salary is attractive
* A post with avenue to earn more.
* A post with avenue to plan.
* A post with avenue to achieve a goal.
* A Post with more time for yourself.
* A post with 3 diff salary in a month.
* Available Market.
* Promotion within 3yrs.

Any interested candidate should send their C.V or enquiries to : victory70154@gmail.com for quick responses.
N.B : it is an insurance company with strong brand and currently one of the best and strongest in Nigeria.

Insurance company without name.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
freeborn02:

Insurance company without name.
Mr freeborn,
We are told not to post the name of the insurance company online. Maybe bcus it is a very popular insurance company and I am recruiting for an agency. So I am not the only one, we have some other ogas recruiting as well.
When I say one of the best, if not leading insurance company in Nigeria. U should know it is not gbegbe stuff. Now if you are interested apply, and if it is not what you are expecting nobody will stop u to back off. I will even tell u to back off if it is not what you believe you can do.
My words are as they are written. That is why I say anyone who is diligent, ready to work and have a goal. Not people who are lazy thinking of abroad as if it is lazy job done there.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Recruitment process is going on. If you apply and you realized it is not what I told you. Kindly quote my word and quit immediately.
For any interested applicant, kindly send your c.v to victory70154@gmail.com

In insurance if you are ready to work, you will surely make your money.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Recruitment process is going on. If you apply and you realized it is not what I told you. Kindly quote my word and quit immediately.
For any interested applicant, kindly send your c.v to victory70154@gmail.com

In insurance if you are ready to work, you will surely make your money.
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Recruitment is going on
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2021
ONLY candidate FROM IBADAN FOR NOW.

send ur c.v to victory70154@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy For Immediate Employment. by raddyworld: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Only candidates from Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Never mind / Are There Really No Jobs In Nigeria? / I AM A THIEF....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.