Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Life Lessons From The ATM Machine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Lessons From The ATM Machine (182 Views)

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons From The ATM Machine by SonofIssachar: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Yesterday I was at the ATM to get some cash because I needed money. As I started to transact, the ATM showed me a message; ‘Please insert your card.’

I did.

Then another message popped up, ‘Please enter your pin code.’

I did.

And then another message came, ‘…select the amount.’

I did that too.

After I had done all these, the ATM showed me a message in BOLD letters: YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED, PLEASE WAIT!

Allow me to say, when you have done all the things you can – you have prayed, you have fasted, you have even asked others to pray with you and for you; but it seems as if nothing is happening in your life, wait patiently don’t give up. Don’t move because your request is being processed.

WAIT!

What made me wait was because my card was already in the ATM; I had already entered my pin code. If I give up now and walk away, the next person would be the one to receive all that I had requested.

It’s not that your messages aren’t heard; it’s not that your prayers are irrelevant; it’s not that your fasting is meaningless, you are having to wait because YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED.

Wait and murmur not. Do not think you were born to suffer. Your prayers are being processed, so wait upon the Lord.

I Know it’s not easy, but I encourage you… WAIT!

Author Unknown

As the Bible says in Isaiah 40vs31: But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED. PLEASE WAIT.

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read::

Don’t Wait
Waiting for the Wind
The Much Awaited Person

(1) (Reply)

The Soul Is Not Immaterial... / Invest In Praise And Worship / No Longer A Story But An Event That Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.