Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) (26275 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
BIG FISH !!!
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Niatruc:
XMAS BONANZA!
Get Movie packed hard drive with Action, comedy,Drama,Epic, Cowboy, evergreen, superhero Movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drive at affordable rate as you travel this xmas.
You Can also into your hard drive if you stay in Ph.
Location is Ph
Nationwide delivery

1tb of movies When e no be say I come this life come watch film undecided undecided
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by mrksquare: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Niatruc:
XMAS BONANZA!
Get Movie packed hard drive with Action, comedy,Drama,Epic, Cowboy, evergreen, superhero Movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drive at affordable rate as you travel this xmas.
You Can also into your hard drive if you stay in Ph.
Location is Ph
Nationwide delivery

How much will it take to fill a flash drive of 35gig with a movie ?
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by mrksquare: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Niatruc:
are you in PH already?

Yes.
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crystalom3:
Asking buhari to fight Boko Haram is like asking a pastor to tell his members not to pray.

Buhari will not fight Allah for you or me. Stop wasting your expectations

hahahaha bros hw dis ur comment take relate with dis post abt igwe tupac?
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Niatruc:
But u go siton for 3months watch BBnaija

Na your palour I for de watch BBN na abi ? undecided undecided or na me and you de watch am together undecided
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by MyExpression(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sojebrand:
I no understand why e dey front page

Everywhere dry...so make we read anyone wey we see!
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin ;Dthis guy na werey sha �
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol. Very funny dude
Re: Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) by Philipsdael(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Just do lakado
Now say ma name grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.