Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians (1121 Views)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by caporia: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2021
On daily bases, there are several trucks conveying cows to Lagos via Ojodu berger.

Unlike before when all they brings in are all cows with few young guys but now, you will see 200 Hausa/Fulani loaded in the truck with less than 20 cows.

The rate at which the Hausa/Fulani are now trooping in to Lagos is alarming.

80% percentage of these young Hausa guys instantly get okada, find a popular bus stop then start work.

If work is all they come to do,
I see no problem in that BUT

Some of these people have weapons, some have been caught with guns hidden under the seat of their okada etc.

Some will even pack their okada at the center of the road without fear. They no longer feel sorry for anything because their new mindset is that they are born to rule.

Their are bus stops that 100% of the bike guys are all Hausa/Fulani in this Lagos !!!!!!

Here is my point:
We are surrounding ourselves with danger.
These people have already infiltrated Lagos and they will kill as many Yoruba and Igbo when crisis breaks out.

Sorry for my bad English,
I hope have been able to pass my message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by Megabig: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Old gist, same is happening in eastern part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by YeyeGbami: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2021
To them Lagos be like canada, lagos need people to ride bikes, push carts, fetch water, find condemned metal, work on dump sites and trucks etc. Yoruba leaders are good host, they never complain even when they suffering.

Bike man will pass one way and still have the gut to shoo you away.

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by Ikea81: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Good, the 3million agbero in Isale Eko doing nothing than obtaining drivers will soon find an army to match them well.
Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by caporia: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Let's wake up
Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by FuckDModz: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Ban Okada now!
Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by mediainc: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
The bike parks should be raided frequently and bike men stopped and searched. Bokoharam can infiltrate via okada men easily.
Re: Warning ⚠️ To All Lagosians by caporia: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Definitely

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Touching A Woman’s Buttocks / Arms Hidden In Bag Of Beans Intercepted By Nigerian Police (pic/vid) / 1,700 Dogs And Puppies Brutally Murdered Over Accusation Of Westernization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.