Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers (28331 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by melodyisaac: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Shut up... Over two hundred tribes in Nigeria but you fuckers try to relate everything with yourselves.... Wtf?! Is you less busy?!

over 200 tribes in nigeria but you all useless entities focused on igbos. What is happening in the north now is a tip of an iceberg compared to what is coming . Believe me by the end of 2023 you all will definitely finish yourselves. Keep wailing on igbo matters

7 Likes

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Hammyaladin:
shut up!
liar Mohammad anus is stretching

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Lolabam(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2021
The way Nigerians are reacting to this says a lot about how we've become used to things like this over the years. It's really not funny again.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Brushstrokes20: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2021
The shithole urgently needs a leader! undecided
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by GeneralDae: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
illmatic101:
The sooner we realize that no external body, religion, race and country even Britain is not interested in what ever happens to us the better for us.
For all they care anything that will reduce the West African Negros population is welcome.
We're the only one that will safe our self when we're ready
Why do we need them to help us in the first place when we can help ourselves or can't we?
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by stanluiz(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Northerners burnt 42 Igbo Passengers.

If we start make no one complian,na so una started around 2000 until una fvck were treated in Aba and Onitsha.
Oga read and stop disgracing yourself and your tribesman.

The bus was going from sabon gari to Sokoto town before bandits attack them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Montaque(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.... All this one na English. Nigeria can only be better if you,. I, and them choose to be..

Are our politicians not citizens. Or were they sourceed from space??

I think it's you that's speaking the English. My only response to you is "HOW?". Assuming everyone has the intention, how do we proceed to make Nigeria better?
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2021
I feel like this is a normal thing.. its now longer news to me
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
melodyisaac:
why shutting him up? Those people are getting exactly what they deserve. Yesterday there was a robbery at my hometown in which four people were killed including a 4 years old school kid, the news made it to nairaland and all these useless entities could do is display how happy they are cos it happened in the south east . Bandits should kill them all
hmmmmmm.. please screen shot the tweet. And qoute it here.. facts should precede talk!!!

Again... Everyone should be killed in the north?! Wow! Just wow! Do you think the north accommodates only Northerners?

Lol! Come to the north and see igbos and Yorubas living and attending our schools (higher institution) building churches and living in peace....

You better watch how you talk or else wahat you wish others might greet you too.

Not long ago we saw how Nigerian Army detected iEd's on Eastern roads... Hmmmm do t forget those roads aren't plied by military only. Civilians too might get affected when everything goes kaboooom... Hmmm. Think my friend. Think!
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by faste: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Bashnigga:
Chaii!!! Brothers killing brothers
some peep would be saying they love themself!
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by GeneralDae: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Vickym1:
This is where the energy of Nigerian armies are needed buh they'll disappear to focus on East undecided
Army shouldn't be doing all these though. Police should have been the major players. I think state police or Navy.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Montaque:

I think it's you that's speaking the English. My only response to you is "HOW?". Assuming everyone has the intention, how do we proceed to make Nigeria better?
Until then...... Qoute. Me...
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Fourwinds:
liar Mohammad anus is stretching
well @ least I have never cheered the death of innocent citizens!! Much more better than someone who cheers people's who eat other humans alive just to get independence! Fucker!
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by iyke2frankeze: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
The travellers according first hand news were travelling down to the South which means majority of them if not all are Southerners. The South are so gullible chasing after 2023 presidency which will still elude them instead of seeking justice and protection.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Pennywise(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
What will it take Buhari to approve of state Police in Nigeria? Northerners are dying like flies because Buhari believes approving State police will weaken the North's control of the South. Is this truly worth it? These poor northerners don't deserve to die

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Tranquillity360: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Oga read and stop disgracing yourself and your tribesman.

The bus was going from sabon gari to Sokoto town before bandits attack them.

The real news said the bus was going from north down to Southeast.

You people have killed our 42 brothers and sisters now,don't cry when our people will no longer take it.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Wokenaija: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2021
You supporting Buhari and APC hope you can see this ?!

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Somebody13: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Hardly,will a day elapse in these so called nation, without one hearing, witnessing or viewing all these ''God for bid's headlines.'YAWHEH' what have we done wrong?
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by amc: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Biafrannuke:
It's called carnage. But watch as the victims will instead focus on Igboland.

Both the North and Igboland have problems with bandits and senseless killings. And it’s not a competition. We condemn both.

We call on the most high God to judge all those committing these killings and their supporters. Vengeance is yours Lord, so we ask that you avenge every single death and pain inflicted on the innocent, in Jesus name.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
melodyisaac:
over 200 tribes in nigeria but you all useless entities focused on igbos. What is happening in the north now is a tip of an iceberg compared to what is coming . Believe me by the end of 2023 you all will definitely finish yourselves. Keep wailing on igbo matters
What is coming?? Lol. The east has seen more deaths lately. But as USUAL y'all have been twisted right from child birth. so conversing with you is like carrying a rock over a sloppy mountain... If you like kill yourself. Nobody cares.. and continue cheering your own bandits...

As for me. I know The bandits. who did this will surely face the wrath of the law.

And if you think the law isn't active a not. Become a bandit and see for yourself. Anoufia!!
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Brimstone77: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021

Heya!!

These ipob esn bandits are really heartless..

But nevertheless insecurities will not stop foreign investors to invest in Nigeria..

Rip to the dead..

The one Nigeria you so much love and cherish failed you..

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by stayclearofme: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Buhari is truly a dead man!
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by yusluvad(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2021
It's a normal thing in that part of the world...
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by amc: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
The travellers according first hand news were travelling down to the South which means majority of them if not all are Southerners. The South are so gullible chasing after 2023 presidency which will still elude them instead of seeking justice and protection.

So how should the South seek justice and protection? What should they be doing that they are not already doing?

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Mayeldah(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
its a family affair

did you hear Tambuwal complain?

North on self destruct mode...
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by stayclearofme: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
Almost two hours this post was made but just nine comments. This thread would have been in it's 30th page by now if it happened in the East. All those smelly Afonjaa with their Futa Jalon terrorists brothers are no where to be found.
So many idi.ots and kids on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Holaomoakin(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Imagine! they will even collect what government won't collect from citizens.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
StreetFight:
It's a good population control strategy

Most likely... Especially where majority of that population are dumb sheep!

When they are tired of being used as sacrificial lambs, they know exactly what to do... Shey they were mocking Southerners during Endsars.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by naikeboy(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Isorite
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by TemmyT002(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2021
When we served in Sabon Birni, we travel on that road at least once every month.
Thank God we don leave the state.
Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by TooMuchStuff: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2021
oscaruzie:
we read these kind of news everyday as 'news', from the comfort of our phones & homes; these are people's loved ones oh, just sit back & imagine the agony, the pain, the hurt, the anguish, the frustration, the anger, the helplessness, the fear... the hopelessness...
we should all be short of words...
......if only we are a country indeed... and not just a geographical expression....

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Sokoto Burn 42 Passengers by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
Almost two hours this post was made but just nine comments. This thread would have been in it's 30th page by now if it happened in the East. All those smelly Afonjaa with their Futa Jalon terrorists brothers are no where to be found.

Leave them... Hypocrisy will keep this nation backwards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets / I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours / Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.