Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC (6528 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Embrace APC Now Or Lose Your Place In 2023, Party Chieftain Tells Igbos / Enlighten Yourself:SE Must Embrace APC To remain Relevant In Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by ikenna44: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Because apc was built on a silly philosophy! Igbo people don't associated with rubbish!

AbijaJ:
Won't happen. Ibo people all over Nigeria don do blood covenant with PDP. Even if APC gives Peter Obi its Presidential ticket, ibo people will still prefer to vote for PDP if the party gives a dog its own ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by CSTRR: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2021
This guy that used over 400million to print invitation card.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Bennysam: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Baawaa:
They have no choice,
Why are you people think from anus? I don't blame you though because you inherited it from your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Baawaa(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Bennysam:

Why are you people think from anus? I don't blame you though because you inherited it from your father
Truth is bitter,
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2021
The kind of rubbish leaders we breed in south west

Look at this toutish looking idiot begging igbos for support

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Traplord09: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2021
What that man is trying to say is without Igbo Yoruba are Notting......

Southern California southwest can't develop without Igbo all da do is tax Igbo...

Or scam them for money

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Babastrong(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Ipigs are crawling in term of politics. They have not learned how to run.
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by kponkedenge(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
ba7man:
PDP created problems, APC is unable to handle the problems.

Can a problem be solved by giving it back to it's creators?

Under PDP a bag of rice was N9500, now it's N32000

Under PDP a dollar was N219, now it's N560

Under PDP, we were producing over 2.2mb per day.... Under APC it's 1.5

Under PDP a paint of garri was N300, under APC, it is N1500.

Should we also talk about the level of nepotism and insecurity we are experiencing under APC? Virtually all inter state roads now has been turned to kidnappers den, farmers can't plant and harvest their crops because of Fulani herdsmen and bandits attack.

And so on and so on....

But keep yapping about the imaginary problems PDP created.... When someone blind can even see the failure of APC in full view.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Yhungsarm(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

Should we also talk about the level of nepotism and insecurity we are experiencing under APC? Virtually all inter state roads now has been turned to kidnappers den, farmers can't plant and harvest their crops because of Fulani herdsmen and bandits attack.

And so on and so on....

But keep yapping about the imaginary problems PDP created.... When someone blind can even see the failure of APC in full view.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by rhames(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obasa-urges-igbo-in-lagos-to-embrace-apc/

So that you share expired rice and age bread in the next election. Olori buruku
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2021
You know They’re blind and they don’t know what’s happening in Nigeria
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by clothingonline(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Check my signature men clothing payment on delivery
Turkey shirts 4K

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by aviara: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Las las the worth of nidigbo can never be relegated. Na dem dey rush us

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by luizpippo(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
ba7man:
PDP created problems, APC is unable to handle the problems.

Can a problem be solved by giving it back to it's creators?

7 examples of such problems.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by aviara: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
APC knows their chances in the next election is not very bright, so Lagos APC is begging Igbo's to patronize the party. I thought they said they can do without Igbo votes

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by ba7man(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

And so on and so on....

Before PDP arrived in 1999 nko?? What were the prices of everything you listed above?

Under Jonathan, when he filled the Govt with S.E and S.S folks while sidelining the S.W, that wasn't nepotism, right?

Insecurity is rife now but when major city centres eg Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, etc were being bombed (Nyanyan bus park and American embassy bombings comes to mind) with hundreds killed, the Country felt safe to you, right?

At least APC has made sure those levels of attacks can't happen again.

Now, bandits and Kidnappers seek remote areas to operate but back then, you could get killed in a Major city by terrorists.

Nigerians forget too easily.
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by luizpippo(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obasa-urges-igbo-in-lagos-to-embrace-apc/

He said Lagos has been a noble host......... Is Lagos the same as APC? So why would Lagos being a noble host be a reason to support APC?

It was common knowledge that APC thugs made a mess of polling units mostly dominated by the Igbos, even without waiting to see if a few would vote the APC.

A better advice would have been, Igbos should embrace any party they deem fit.

Rubbish and constituency project fraudster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Chuxezeh: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2021
This Criminal that's been representing Agege for eternity and his constituency remains the most underdeveloped in the state. No roads in the entire Agege and its environs, yet, he is unabashedly advising the Igbo people. Oga, abeg, remove the log in your eyes before you remove the log in mine.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by xpool(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2021
AbijaJ:
Won't happen. Ibo people all over Nigeria don do blood covenant with PDP. Even if APC gives Peter Obi its Presidential ticket, ibo people will still prefer to vote for PDP if the party gives a dog its own ticket.

I don't know how to say this, so that you can feel my honesty and free mind.
Yes, I voted for GEJ in 2015 and voiced against Buhari; because I had my doubt and concerns about Buhari.
When Buhari eventually got the ticket, I was not waiting to be vindicated, rather I was waiting to be shamed by his success from his presidency.
PDP is not my father's property, APC didn't kill my sister, so I waited to see the CHANGE so that I could apologise for vigorously misjudging Buhari and APC.
today, I would have been the one promoting the prowess of Buhari, because all that matters to me is good governance and fair standard of living.

But, honestly, I have not been disappointed!
It has been the worst political tenure in my lifetime. With SKYROCKETING INFLATION, ALL TIME LOW PER CAPITA INCOME, LOWEST PURCHASING POWER OF OUR CURRENCY EVER, WORST STANDARD OF LIVING, HIGHEST INTERNATIONAL DEBT EVER.
Let's not talk about security, my major concern is economy and economy.

So I ask, who in the right sense would advise his brothers to join APC? For what?
People are suffering over high cost of survival.

Look at America, when they vote in Democrats and get disappointed, they will turn to Republican.

APC has no direction in the economy of this country, people are hungry.

Only Satan would advise people to join APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by slowice(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:

So unfortunate that Igbo's decided to put all their eggs in one basket

And you that v we your eggs in 30 baskets how much ve you achieved.? God why re there so many daft and stupid people in this country

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by slowice(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:

Reason why those listed regions are reaping the dividends of democracy under Apc government than SE

Let me go and ask bandits... Ode

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by slowice(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
The tribe of fraudsters & ritualists giving the tribe of baby factory &yam leggers conditions to remain grin

Chai what a time to be alive grin

For your mind now you done drop savage comment.. These kids sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by slowice(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Every small thing Yoruba people will tell you igbos how they accommodated them when their mother died and allowed them prosper and marry wife even though they are strangers in their land and for that igbos should do as they are told so they (owners of the land) won't be offended and demolish their houses and shops.

Very useless set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by kponkedenge(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2021
ba7man:
Before PDP arrived in 1999 nko?? What were the prices of everything you listed above?

Under Jonathan, when he filled the Govt with S.E and S.S folks while sidelining the S.W, that wasn't nepotism, right?

Insecurity is rife now but when major city centres eg Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, etc were being bombed (Nyanyan bus park and American embassy bombings comes to mind) with hundreds killed, the Country felt safe to you, right?

At least APC has made sure those levels of attacks can't happen again.

Now, bandits and Kidnappers seek remote areas to operate but back then, you could get killed in a Major city by terrorists.

Nigerians forget too easily.

South west wasn't sidelined during GEJ's tenure, they were a handful of SW folks in government then.... the most notable error the SW did was giving up the speakership position, and then turn around and blame GEJ for that.

Also, apart from being VP under APC, what has the average SWtner benefitted from this Buhari's government....I'm only asking cos you guys defend him so much.... I wasn't even a defender of GEJ as much as you guys defend the failure from Buhari's government.

Agreed things were not as rosy as it was before democracy came in 1999, but as at 1999, it was N30/$.... and then around N200/$ after PDP left, after being in power for 16 years.

APC has been in power less than 8 years and it has increased from to N200 to N560, as well as other goods and commodities.

Saying insecurity was worse then, than now is laughable. You can't even travel from Abuja to Kaduna by road presently without being kidnapped. A thread made the homepage a few weeks ago about a kidnapping incident that occurred back to back days on that same road, yet nothing was done about it.

Before...... prices of food items only go up because of petrol increment.... but now, you can buy a derica of beans for N700, come back the following week, they will tell you it's now 1k.... Why? Because farmers can't go to market to farm their crops cos of the fear of them getting killed by bandits.

The only reason most of you SWterns support this government is because of the hope you guys have on producing the next president from APC, have you asked yourself what happens if that doesn't materialize, what if APC brings up another Northerner, will you guys still support and remain in APC?

On the other hand, what if APC brings up a SWterner and PDP fields an infleuncial Northerner, do you think the north will go against their own for you guys?

You guys still blame Atiku and call him a failure because he was the VP under OBJ - you tag him under all the failures of OBJ, but you guys don't do the same for Osibanjo, you excuse him for all the failures of PMB..... saying his hands are tied, in fact you guys defend him and call him the next best thing since slice bread.

Personally, I've got no issue with you guys... I'm just pointing out most of you people's hypocrisy on this platform, which is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Omicron007: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:
hate no dey gree u see road n that's y u are always inconsequential
You wey dey significant sebi fulani herdsmen still dey kill ùna for Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and Osun and still send many of una go on a compulsory pilgrimage to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Omicron007: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:

Reason why those listed regions are reaping the dividends of democracy under Apc government than SE

Shut up there.
Dividends of Democracy and APC should not be used in one sentence.
The Dividends of Democracy according to you include Insecurity, Astronomical Gas Prices, Untold Hardship and Gross Corruption and Nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by yetunsbay(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
The tribe of fraudsters & ritualists giving the tribe of baby factory &yam leggers conditions to remain grin

Chai what a time to be alive grin
one ethnic fanatic identified

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by goaldynboy: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

South west wasn't sidelined during GEJ's tenure, they were a handful of SW folks in government then.... the most notable error the SW did was giving up the speakership position, and then turn around and blame GEJ for that.

Also, apart from being VP under APC, what has the average SWtner benefitted from this Buhari's government....I'm only asking cos you guys defend him so much.... I wasn't even a defender of GEJ as much as you guys defend the failure from Buhari's government.

Agreed things were not as rosy as it was before democracy came in 1999, but as at 1999, it was N30/$.... and then around N200/$ after PDP left, after being in power for 16 years.

APC has been in power less than 8 years and it has increased from to N200 to N560, as well as other goods and commodities.

Saying insecurity was worse then, than now is laughable. You can't even travel from Abuja to Kaduna by road presently without being kidnapped. A thread made the homepage a few weeks ago about a kidnapping that occurred back to back days on that same road, yet nothing was done about it.

Before...... prices of food items only go up because of petrol increment.... but now, you can buy a derica of beans for N700, come back the following week, they will tell you it's now 1k.... Why? Because farmers can't go to market to farm their crops cos of the fear of them getting killed by bandits.

The only reason most of you SWterns support this government is because of the hope you guys have on producing the next president from APC, have you asked yourself what happens if that doesn't materialize, what if APC brings up another Northerner, will you guys still support and remain in APC?

On the other hand, what if APC brings up a SWterner and PDP fields an infleuncial Northerner, do you think the north will go against their own for you guys?

You guys still blame Atiku and call him a failure because he was the VP under OBJ - you tag him under all the failures of OBJ, but you guys don't do the same for Osibanjo, you excuse him for all the failures of PMB, in fact you guys defend him and call him the next best thing since slice bread.

Personally, I've got no issue with you guys... I'm just pointing out most of you people's hypocrisy on this platform, which is bad.

Absolute fact!!

You have said it all!!
Re: Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:

How far with the basket you put your eggs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Tompolo, Ateke, Farah Dagogo Others Declared Wanted!! / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.