Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man (32681 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by arinze198(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2021
A man, Kingsley Odimegwu, has lost N2.5m during sex romp with a lady, who allegedly induced him into deep sleep and carted away his iron saving box containing the money inside his apartment in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Taiwo Street, Mafoluku area of Oshodi, where the victim, Odimegwu resides and invited the lady, Foluke Olubu Giwa.

Police operatives from the Commissioner of Police’s Special Squad have arrested the 32-year old, Foluke Giwa, and charged her for stealing.

According to Police sources, the victim engaged the lady in question in over night sex romp for an undisclosed fee, which they agreed on. However, during the romp, which lasted for several hours, Odimegwu went into a deep sleep. The lady, Foluke, woke up early in the morning, carted away the box containing the money and escaped.

When Odimegwu eventually woke up, he discovered the box was no longer in the place he had kept it and the lady has absconded.
The matter was reported to the Police, who trailed Foluke, eventually arrested and detained her at the Command for interrogation.

After thorough interrogation, the Police found her culpable and subsequently charged her before the Ogba Magistrates Court for stealing, which attracts several years of imprisonment if she is tried and found guilty before the Court of Law.

When arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, then asked the Court to give a short adjournment to enable the Police to prove that she actually committed the alleged offence.

The Presiding Magistrate, O.M. Whenu, granted her bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She was remanded in correctional centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos pending when she will perfect her bail conditions while the matter was adjourned till 10th January, 2022, for mention.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/lady-arrested-for-stealing-n2-5m-during-sex-romp-with-man/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Lawlab251: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by DaddyRochie1642: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Greedy Bitch grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Baawaa(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2021
The story has k-leg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Aufbauh(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Logically most of those who engaged in sex for money has tendency of stealing cus their ultimate goal is just to get the money.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by emnite(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2021
E get as the story be

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Kriss216: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2021
They've added Thievery to Prostitution. Shameless FUTURE is Femail!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by habsydiamond(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2021
The man is not even afraid with all this future people are doing to men when u take them home. He should be thankful to God that the said lady didn't kill him like some of her predecessors

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by ideatoprince18(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
The future is Femail

The Future is Hoemail

The future is Thiefmail

That is how most of them know how to do .... Steal men's money .... Always feel they are entitled to a man's money!!!??!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by extol1(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2021
must he have sex with a prostitute, why can he get himself a wife that is if he is not married. I blame the man for this mess

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by nzeobi(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2021
This one is better than chidimma.

Foluke giwa stealing from odimegwu who wants to help her ministry

18 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by affable4(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Baba don cash out. Odimegwu get 2.5m inside iron box for inside room, then 50m for account. Odikwa egwu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Omniman(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
This man have probably heard about chidinma story.

This only proofs that no amount of gory story can stop a man from panting after that punanii grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Olosho can steal anything.....Same way one in my area stole a guy's power bank.......Na once the guy track am reach area......And collected his power bank back..

14 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by WibusJaga: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021

So this man who is worth well over 2.5M cannot get a wife or at least a decent GF instead of frolicking with low-life prostitutes. He should thank his stars he's still alive. He could easily have been killed.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by omowolewa: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Costly Sex
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by slawormiir: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised

Apart from banging to make money

Most runs babe will disarm you if you loose guard

Aufbauh:
Logically most of those who engaged in sex for money has tendency of stealing cus their ultimate goal is just to get the money.

Exactly...that is why when you banging them they will never get wet......because their heart is not there....all what they are thinking is money....
Except the one that is fond of you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by neurowale001(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Hookup gone Wrong.. The man should be grateful she never pulled a "CHIOMA" on him.

The future is Female

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
When theif steal something from an average Nigerian he/$he tend to multiply it by 3, don't be surprised d money she stole wasn't UpTo A million

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
When u dream during the process
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by TimmyTen(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
That serves him right, na God catch am, na the penalty wey the guy suppose pay be that.I’m very sure he doesn’t give his wife money at home that’s if he is married.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by tillaman(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Odumegwu featuring Foluke

She get luck 10th January is not too far
Just pray they don't seek adjournments ad infinitum

But your worship abi your lordship since it's lasgidi if she had 500,000 + 2 sureties with 500,000 each do you think she would have taken the box of 2.5m
Except the stealing is spiritual, I mean in the blood

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
remember wen I was In the world, one ashana bk den wey i carry n even promised to Gv 3k extra ontop her fee, still get mind steal my golden chain, laptop n phone n phone chargers n na wen she wan carry my phone n laptop naim i wakeup..
e pain me die n i call my guys for same lodge n dm wan beat her bt I no allow DM, instead I warn her not to try such with other guys, took my tinz back n still payed her 5k extra
she apologized n asked if she can come over wen less busy to help me on bed tinz n other ous chores, cooking n washing for me for free bt I declined bcox "once a thief is always a thief"

11 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by AmazingELixir: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
grin

The summary; Romper is Ipobian and the Rompee an Afonja, the rompee seeing that the romp was aggressive and surpassed what was envisaged decided to toss some kind of sedative into the romper's drink in order to induce deep sleep and to seek out the equivalent of the romp she was made to pass through alas was lucky to run into a bigger stash which she gladly collected with two hands.

Romper on gaining full consciousness and realising his vault has grown wings reached out to the bigger thieves in black uniform to help track the rompee ofcourse not without having a share of the stolen stash themselves as is their M.O.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by wallay77(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Lol...man third leg
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Kingpele(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Oga wereey, u have 2million plus in your house and you got the mind to invite a prostitute for a sex romp ,sex kee u ,the man deserved to be arrested and charged for high degree of stupidity, she could have killed him � to eliminate any loose end,and gone forever because our incompetent police force will never be able to resolve the murder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Greedy Bitch grin
Irresponsible, indisciplined, uncontrollable dog!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Omicron007: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2021
shocked

What that Gender cannot do does not exist!

I still wonder why I should pay a vaginal holder some amount of money for banging her while she is the one who enjoys the session as compared to the man.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by Gamezi(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Na wetin he chop belle full em...... next pls
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man by UncleKoboko: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Vagina people

THE ONLY ASSET THEY HAVE IS THEIR VAGINA

THAT IS THE ONLY THEY CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.