Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) (20158 Views)

Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by freeborn02: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
when she was knacking she didn’t involve us
That's not the issue. The issues is the mental slave that calls himself a pastor, threatening someone for accusing a pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by Eben91: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
With so much fvcking scandals leveled against suleman, I think his name should be changed to sulewomen.

1 Like

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by PlanktonX: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
We4all:
Any acclaimed Pastor who curses or threatens someone with death is as fake as APC promises. The way the name ‘Pastor’ or ‘Man of God’ repulses me now cannot be described.

When has Christianity become an occultic society where one self acclaimed pastor would believe he has power to curse....all these demon worshipping people around calling themselves pastors. They jump from one herbalist to the other in search of power to manipulate people for money.

Christianity is love, blessing others and preaching undiluted words of God only for the growth of God's kingdom not church pocket.

1 Like

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
seguno2:

Na who send the useless man to be misbehaving while pretending to be a holy man of God? Na you
So in essence this is purely about pulling him down by fire by force?

I asked a question before, na only this man don lash that babe since 2016? What exactly is her intention in doing a public broadcast to say she's an ashawo who bleeped the man? Or does she do a similar video for every man she sleeps with? My point isn't about the man, it's about the lady and her intentions?

3 Likes

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by NobleRace: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
fullonia:
Good day Nairalanders,
I am a freelance content writer in need of a job urgently.
I am an experienced writer of 2 years, who have written for different blogs. I write on niches varying from health, biography, lifestyle, celebrity gist, entertainment and any other niche required. You can reach me via my email: fullonia001@gmail.com .
Samples will be made available upon request. Thank you very much.

What niche are you most proficient on?
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by fullonia(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
NobleRace:

What niche are you most proficient on?

Health, entertainment, lifestyle and biography's
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by davodyguy: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Favfables1:

You're very right...
Sex without consent is rape irrespective of the age..

However, look at the post you quoted, you'd see a place where he said that it was conscentual and that she was paid ((which is very true)) and as such, that cannot be considered as rape...
I agree on consent
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by 2DADDEY: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
This girl is so shameless. Person Bleep you for a price and you are broadcasting your filthy ass to general world. Because say he's a pastor and you be mumu classless dirty dog make we clap for you..

Olosho oshi
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by Hkff: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Really
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by Henri8: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
LosC:
Mods why do you people promote evil by pushing anything against the church to FP.

The church is becoming evil. It needs to purge itself of some shit.
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by SilasIBB: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sister do you Learn punctuation mark.....?

The Man doesn't give you three days to live. He puts full stops which means... WORD RESERVED! Climatorially in this case it can be interpret as, It's Not worth Commenting .

He futher advise you to go and apologize, Stating the entirety of the sole ultimatum days He give you.......He states the foreseeable consequences.

It's not a Threat, It's an advice.

English Scholars correct me.
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by TheOmoney(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Which one is "people have died and are burning in hell already"....I thought the world would end first and then judgment....before hell and heaven matter go come up!? undecided

1 Like

Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by We4all: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
seunaj:

Paul was provoked my little children in the new testament and he cursed them to death. There is a room for provocation in Christianity. Just keep shut if you don't know what to say

Do you want to go biblical and adopt all the olden ways? If yes, why do you waste sperm when you have intercourse with your partner? Remember what God did to Onan?

Why wouldn’t you marry your sister-in-law if her husband dies? Remember it was practiced according to teachings in the bible.

You can’t quote the bible if it favors your point and look the other way if it doesn’t.

I repeat, any so called Pastor who places a curse on another is fake. It is what is is!
Re: Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
We4all:
Any acclaimed Pastor who curses or threatens someone with death is as fake as APC promises. The way the name ‘Pastor’ or ‘Man of God’ repulses me now cannot be described.

Ok, how about Super-High, Merchant of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's New Promo Photos / Toke Makinwa Wows In Off Shoulder Outfit (Photo) / Tboss Celebrates Ubi Franklin's Birthday: "I Have Known Him For Over 16 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.