Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji (20061 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by CallMeDrino: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Actress Genevieve Nnaji has advised her fans to continually love themselves, adding that ego is a disease and charity begins at home, Igbere TV reports.

The movie star shared her thoughts in an Instagram story on Tuesday.

She wrote:
“Ego is the disease. Love is the cure. Charity begins at home. So begin by loving yourself. Do what you must do to get help and heal.

“When you learn to love yourself, that is what you will receive. The mirror will only project what is shown.”

https://instagram.com/stories/genevievennaji/2723456487341125852?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

The veteran actress is one of the few celebrities who has managed to stay away from social media controversies.

On Independence Day, the 42-year-old penned down a note to Nigerians urging them to be good ambassadors of their nation.

“It takes heart to be Nigerian. Nigeria is not you. You are Nigeria. Be the reason they speak good about us wherever you are. Happy Independence to you in particular,” she wrote.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Lawlab251: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2021
The ever beautiful Nnaji. Much love from here Sis. 09127 724742 call or Whatsapp for EFCC SCUML cert. Company registration, business name, club registration etc

6 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by irunoko(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Frustrated people will soon flood this place to insult her

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Mozino007(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Forever young

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Peace081: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Beautiful woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Motivational speaker Wehdone. After Atiku don share u our national cake.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Motivational speaker Wehdone. After Atiku don share u our national cake.
Lol easy Comrade. Puzzy was meant to be fckd

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by adefitim(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2021
My sugar mama

1 Like

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by We4all: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2021
I wonder what she is up to these days. Her tag as an actress no longer hold sway as she is fading into oblivion.

10 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by JavaScript90: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
True talk. This is a simple life principle. You first have to be able to love yourself before others can love you, you can't emit what you don't have.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Georgekyrian(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2021
We4all:
I wonder what she is up to these days. Her tag as an actress no longer hold sway as she is fading into oblivion.

I don’t think you know that Woman

34 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Farfalla(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:

You know them. They hate rich women. grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Farfalla(f): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
I love you Genevieve Nnaji. kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's right

Meanwhile, if you are a writer, kindly check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/6886243/need-writers-n3-per-word
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by oshireku(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
True talk.

Love yourself

Believe in yourself

Be optimistic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by money121(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ook

SelfLove
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by ecomalchemist(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okay
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Omataze: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2021

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by dodoatirice: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Mindlog: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Apt.
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by EXLOVER(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Genevieve my Sweet 16 is now a MILF, life sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Motivational speaker....Go and Marry.

And leave us alone.

Buhari like Niger rep. past Nigeria but Dem Vote as president so Nigerians don't give two f**ks

2 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by FalseProphet1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Well said...I really love this lady.

I see her releasing a world class movie next year.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by Ssoil(f): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
my look alike
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by McOluOmo: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Every year young granny

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by yusluvad(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everly young Genevieve...
Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by osuofia2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
OUR CRUSH

1 Like

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by dynicks(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Georgekyrian:

I don’t think you know that Woman
Bros tell us something we not aware of biko.....To gossip don dey hungry me....

I'm all ears!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by DigitB: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:

Trust Nairaland nw, they never disappoint grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji by McOluOmo: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ssoil:
my look alike

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Sarkodie Death Hoax / Yvonne Nelson Takes Her Baby, Ryan Roberts To The Beach / BBNaija's Nina All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.