Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) (32067 Views)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Burgerlomo: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Saraki's woman is pretty
Is she single ?
Asking for a friend

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

Which makes them more even reasonable than liberal Christian..
He doesn't have a choice so he goes for the best

Why would those with the best now go for the opposite
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Tzar(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Beneficiaries of the Nigerian rot.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ManirBK: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
ashjay001:

He was a Christian, politics made him convert
your brove
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by yetunsbay(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
ashjay001:

He was a Christian, politics made him convert
lol. Tell us how
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Is she married??
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Jostoman: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
DukeNija:
In hindsight Bukola Saraki is the best thing that happened to the Nigerian Upper chamber in modern history. Kwara people thought he was the reason their destinies were stagnant but they failed to address other factors like religion, education and social norms.
I wish Bukola was from a different region, the outcome would have been very different. This man should be President someday.
inshallah
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Franking: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2021
DukeNija:
In hindsight Bukola Saraki is the best thing that happened to the Nigerian Upper chamber in modern history. Kwara people thought he was the reason their destinies were stagnant but they failed to address other factors like religion, education and social norms.
I wish Bukola was from a different region, the outcome would have been very different. This man should be President someday.

President of where? Middle belt, Oduduwa or Area?
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by klas(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
Liberal rich Muslims have one thing as priority

Christian wife

Leverage2021:
He doesn't have a choice so he goes for the best

Why would those with the best now go for the opposite

Toyin Saraki is the daughter of Adekunle Ojora.

Adekunle Ojora is a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Dfynboi: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
See where dem dy invest our oil-money
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2021
klas:

Toyin Saraki is the daughter of Adekunle Ojoora.

Adekunle Ojoora is a Muslim.
so is religion now "inherited" by birth or through personal faith/conviction?
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Saraki was lucky to marry his wife. Beautiful and intelligent.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
Liberal rich Muslims have one thing as priority

Christian wife

When will Peter Obi take Muslim wives?

Peter Obi can't be president without marrying Muslim to prove to us he is not IPob extremist

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ashjay001(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by yetunsbay(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

When will Peter Obi take Muslim wives?

Peter Obi can't be president without marrying Muslim to prove to us he is not IPob extremist
If others are running from Muslim women to go take Christian wife why should a Christian be retrogressing to take the Muslim women their englightened men are dumping?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by klas(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Is she married??

Yes. Married to Prince Adeniyi Olukoya
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
If others are running from Muslim women to go take Christian wife why should a Christian be retrogressing to take the Muslim women their englightened men are dumping?

Then you definitely an IPob extremist
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

Then you definitely an IPob extremist
Extremist because talk don dry for your mouth
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Geeman2006: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2021
seunaj:
Christian girls are goal oriented because of the upbringing, trainings and exposure the church avails children and youths at their developmental stage. In fact, many Muslims I have met told me that they prefer to take thier kids to Christian primary schools in order for them to get a solid background. Their Muslim counterparts are shouting Laila lailai lailai 10, 000 times under an Alfa with a long cane, pure hypnosis. That's why most successful Muslims had or have a practicing Christians as wife. The terrorists among them force the girls to convert by fire, pressure and force. May God deliver our Nigerian Christian girls from the snare of greed and the love of money. Selling all the labor of the children church to an headslammer because of money and enticement is not wise and God will judge you for your greed.
For those of you asking for names:
Tinubu
Atiku
Abdulraman (current Kwara State Governor)
Abdulfatai (former Kwara State Governor)
Ajimobi
The list is endless

With this rubbish you just posted, you have consoled yourself ABI. The rubbish one has to read on this forum these days is tough.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by foleskay(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Saraki must be practicing Christianity secretly. Only christian yorubas bear Tosin. And d fact that none of his children bears a muslim name as a first name shows he's not a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
Extremist because talk don dry for your mouth

cheesy I dey busy now, I have business to run
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

cheesy I dey busy now, I have business to run

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by mu2sa2: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
seunaj:
Christian girls are goal oriented because of the upbringing, trainings and exposure the church avails children and youths at their developmental stage. In fact, many Muslims I have met told me that they prefer to take thier kids to Christian primary schools in order for them to get a solid background. Their Muslim counterparts are shouting Laila lailai lailai 10, 000 times under an Alfa with a long cane, pure hypnosis. That's why most successful Muslims had or have a practicing Christians as wife. The terrorists among them force the girls to convert by fire, pressure and force. May God deliver our Nigerian Christian girls from the snare of greed and the love of money. Selling all the labor of the children church to an headslammer because of money and enticement is not wise and God will judge you for your greed.
Tinubu
Atiku
Ajimobi
The list is endless
Similarly, the list of Christians choosing to be married to Muslims is ENDLESS.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Karac: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2021
seunaj:
Tinubu
Atiku
Ajimobi
The list is endless

Fashola
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by ashjay001(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2021
yetunsbay:
raw facts pls not Nairaland premise

Raw facts how? Is that something you expect in a public place?

I stayed in ilorin and have family there. There're some things you know, but can never get hardwired proof.
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by seunaj: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
And the list of Muslims choosing to marry Christians are endlessly. Shoning many on my DM
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
klas:

Yes. Married to Prince Adeniyi Olukoya
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) by Leverage2021: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
ok list them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo / FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.