Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers (739 Views)

Shocking Atm Thief Withdraw All His Money / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by Lovelink1991(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Every part of this country called Nigeria is not to be trusted anymore due to the stunted growth of the economy.

Here is a video of one of the banks in Nigeria recently withdrew all the hard earned money of one of their customers after fulfilling all the conditions given to him by the bank.

Watch the video via this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmulH3Ippvo
Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by KingLarry04: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Na today? That my #50 they are deducting every month ehh!! no wahala, na court go end our matter

1 Like

Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by Divoc19(f): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Bankers do this a lot especially those old and dormant accounts.
My late father in-laws shares was sold out by some dubious brokers at the firm.
Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by Lovelink1991(f): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
KingLarry04:
Na today? That my #50 they are deducting every month ehh!! no wahala, na court go end our matter

Are you going to court because of the #50 or there is another thing to it
Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by Lovelink1991(f): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Divoc19:
Bankers do this a lot especially those old and dormant accounts

They are worst than Yahoo and police officers

1 Like

Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by KingLarry04: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Lovelink1991:

Are you going to court because of the #50 or there is another thing to it
lol, I'm going o, I'm still searching for a competent lawyer
Re: Bankers Turn Hackers, Withdraw All The Money Of One Of Their Customers by JavaScript90: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Very bad

(1) (Reply)

7 ABSU Students Kidnapped On Their Way Back To School. / This Man Called Mr Frank Is A Scammer For Sportybet / My Kidnappers Threatened Large-scale Attacks On Yorubaland – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.