Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Learn How To Make Money Online Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money Online Today (108 Views)

Make Your Daily Bread Online Today / Why Nigerian Construction Companies Must Go Online Today / Start Selling Online Today With Your Very Own Online-store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Online Today by Jadkush(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Look, if you are up to 18 years of age and you have never earned at least $1000 us dollars online. You are really sitting on a long thing.
The only criteria for me to exempt you from this blame is if you lack the ability to read and write...

Because gone are this days you need a laptop to make money online, this days your smart phone can keep your legs in front of the ATM machine 24/7.

We are complaining that Nigeria is bad and what so many youth can think of is hoping to find a way of leaving the country, but they hope isn't forth because my guy never see chop not to talk of VISA.

Now, the question is;

Do you really have to physically leave Nigeria to leave Nigeria?

Actually it was right to think so in the 90s or early 2000s but now it's a whole different thing... I keep telling people you don't have to leave this country to leave this country you can be here and be earning in any part of the world.
Use your head!

The best way self is not even to travel and start doing house jobs ...1000 US dollars spent in US is not the same as $1000 US dollars spent in Nigeria (I hope you know that).

It pains me to see people broke especially young vibrant youths, considering the fact that they have the ability to read and right.

Let me put it straight to you, if you can read and right and you're broke in 2021 I wonder what your reason could be.

My aim as has always been is to inspire my fellow Nigerians attain financial freedom, stop waiting for the government that's not waiting for you.
You too can make a lot of money online.

It all starts with learning something from the right source and implementing it and if you are interested of course I am more than willing to freely assist you

You can contact me via the link below�

Https:///3IyAvjJ

Or you can contact me via:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Decemberissavybe: Showing Kindness As You Vybe / Paypal / Corex_designs Professional Graphics At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.