Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) (574 Views)

Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James A New House After Been Sacked By Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) by benjackugo: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian Actress, Funke Akindele blesses her plumber with new pair of shoes, IgbereTV reports.

Funke Akindele recently noticed her plumber’s old pair of dusty shoes and bought him two new sneakers.

According to her, he deserves the new shoes because he is very hardworking.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRXjlbvWrg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXNjTiKMIjh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) by Prime4life(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Why anything this people dey do must dey online?. And my owns when i dey do na dey show. Yesterday i give my gateman #3,000,000.00. OP to the front page asap!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) by JavaScript90: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
Ordinary shoes?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) by Waakanda: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Good of her... Hope she added some money on top 'cos that's the 'koko' cheesy
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2021
How is this news??
Just because she give her plumber new pair of shoes, una con turn am to news. undecided
I wonder wetin dey worry some people.
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Cause Wahala As She Meet Prophet Odumeje, Ugezu J Ugezu, James Ami / Rihanna And ASAP: Why Soulmate Look alike? / Meet Patricia The Celebrity Mother Of Renowned Musician Justin Bieber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.