Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,400 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... (376 Views)

For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria? / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by Naijabad: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
I am just thinking, can the south unite together, secede from Nigeria and thereafter go their separate ways?

Me think this will be able to put to an end the rampaging activities of the islamists and herders.
Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by DitariDisciple2: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
They can only form an association like NINAS that carry different self determination areas, and work together to help free each other.

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

Ijaw Republic our home.

1 Like

Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by maiquel: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021
You think it is like whatsapp group where an aggrieved person can just exit and create a new group for the others that supports his interest to join...?
Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Naijabad:
I am just thinking, can the south unite together, secede from Nigeria and thereafter go their separate ways?

Me think this will be able to put to an end the rampaging activities of the islamists and herders.

Its not possible
Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by Tranquillity360: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
We yorubas can't rule ourselves.

One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by DitariDisciple2: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We yorubas can't rule ourselves.

One Nigeria.

If Yoruba can't rule themselves we Ijaws can rule ourselves so Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Yoruba can be answering the name Nigeria when others have left.

1 Like

Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2021
SS and SW shouldn't make Awolowo mistake, Yoruba land no want any yeye southern unity, we are self sufficient.

We don't have terrorist blood in our vein

2 Likes

Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by mrkunlex(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Yorubas have made it clear times without number that they want any unity with any fucking southern tribe, we are not in for any southern unity, we don't subscribe to that shit
Do your own as we dey do our own
Fvck southern unity

3 Likes

Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by izombie(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
yoruba wants presidency in 2023. They are obsessed with 2023 presidency. Watch them cry in 2023 after losing the presidency. Nonsense
Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by Mide1data: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2021
HOLY SHIT

That's exactly what I wanted. SOUTHERNERS should come together to become 1. South West, East and South are one. No need to argue about that. End tribalism now. SOUTH 9JA now.
Proudly Yoruba.
Feel free to like.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Can The South Unite Secede From Nigeria And Thereafter Do This...... by Naijabad: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:
SS and SW shouldn't make Awolowo mistake, Yoruba land no want any yeye southern unity, we are self sufficient.

We don't have terrorist blood in our vein

I know. That is why I suggested that the south work together to get independence; thereafter, they can go their separate ways.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Five Sins / The Reason Why Obasaki Said Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate / Disqualification: You're Dying Politically, APGA Mocks Andy Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.