Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes (41443 Views)

Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by tutudesz: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Searchingvictor: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by jojo1415: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Biking or bleeping grin

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Adewaleakpode: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
It's well! What a world things meant to save the world �now causing more harms EVERYDAY.
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
blesskewe:
Not to seem like bad belle

But wen Wil it happen to one man here that travels alot
U mean the one in Asi Koko village no mention name o
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Jeromejnr(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
dodoatirice:
Arcording to indian films, e fit be say the pilots dey dance for inside pit stooooopid Indians

Look in the mirror today and ask yourself, "Why? Why am I like this? Do I need therapy?"

Hopefully you might get an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by chrisooblog: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Praying for the quick recovery of the injured. Similar to how Nigeria's former Army Chief died.

fergie001:

Indian Air Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D87N9ZvJ4Q
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
BlackfireX:
Are you sure it is not

Innoson plane they used
It's a Dangote truck plane.
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by SVC6000: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Murdered....

Setup
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by AmazingELixir: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided

India has always been known to be the senior brother to Nigeria when it comes to news like these...two countries so similar in disorganization.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Jeromejnr(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
blesskewe:
Not to seem like bad belle

But wen Wil it happen to one man here that travels alot

Later if something happens to this proud Anglican, people will be typing "ehya, RIP" and she was an innocent soul.

Not knowing she was a wicked sould praying for someone's husband and father to die.
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Bigpapi: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
God please command buhari own to crash
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by suffering: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Okay.
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Reasoning(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2021
That's for using the army to Kill Nigerians in living India...
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by ugotaya: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Comedian Princess, Sylvester Oromoni Mother and others Protest at Dowen College

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I5fs6c451c
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Zetty177x: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2021
This is half reporting...hope they are alive

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by DSC7: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Very bad though....

Rip to the dead...
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by egoldman(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Quick recovery to the injured

Rest in peace to the dead...only a pussy ass niggar is scared of death....we were born to die...for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You enter train na derail
You enter ship or boat na capsize
YOU enter plane or helicopter na plane crash
You sit down for your house or they under a building then the building fit collapse
You take a walk car fit knock you down
You sit down for beer parlor stray bullet fit come from police
You enter motor probably to travel na motor accident

And even when u dey smoke your kpoli in peace nko? grin
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by dodoatirice: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Look in the mirror today and ask yourself, "Why? Why am I like this? Do I need therapy?"

Hopefully you might get an answer.

I don’t reply stooopid mentions but damn me i did. You must be a lucky chap!!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Olam09(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
What about causalities
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Bamzyriches451: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Terribly terrible
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2021
RIP chief of staff see u the other side
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Badguy77(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2021
With all the juju wey india get, the general no fit disappear mtchewww i wish na buhari go die like this
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Zubi10(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2021
I don't have any atim of sympathy for the Hindu idiot
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by NoSentiment: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2021
The pagans will blame Pakistan for this mishap.
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by bleskid: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2021
North Bank
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by iconnecta(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by Chibudollar: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Quick recovery to the injured

Rest in peace to the dead...only a pussy ass niggar is scared of death....we were born to die...for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You enter train na derail
You enter ship or boat na capsize
YOU enter plane or helicopter na plane crash
You sit down for your house or they under a building then the building fit collapse
You take a walk car fit knock you down
You sit down for beer parlor stray bullet fit come from police
You enter motor probably to travel na motor accident
even Jesus was scared of death, what the fuk you saying
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
ALMOST SIMILAR TO NAIJA COAS,NA WO! THIS IS VERY STRANGE,THE HIGHEST ENCHELON OF THE MILITARY INVOLVED WITHOUT COMBAT sadPPL SHOULD LEARN TO SEEK GOD WITH GOOD CONSCIENCE OF TREATING FELLOW HUMANS WELL,IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR PROFESSION. undecided
Re: Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes by techWriter1: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Arcording to indian movie, e fit wanna believe the aviators comin dancers for inside mine stooooopid Indians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.