Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. (260 Views)

‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / I Need To Talk To A Lawyer Pls.. / Loan Apps Defamation Of Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by endallinfection: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Someone Made some Derogatory Statement against me ... It's tantamount to tarnishing my Image it was a big Lie...

I have Evidences .

I want to sue the Person for Defamation of Character ,I want the person to Pay heavily as well..

Under Nigerian Law ,Does Asking for A sum as a Penalty for defaming one's Character Applicable ?
Re: Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by chatinent: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
endallinfection:
Someone Made some Derogatory Statement against me ... It's tantamount to tarnishing my Image it was a big Lie...

I have Evidences .

I want to sue the Person for Defamation of Character ,I want the person to Pay heavily as well..

Under Nigerian Law ,Does Asking for A sum as a Penalty for defaming one's Character Applicable ?

For consultancy, my charge is ₦10k. undecided
Re: Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by samuel051: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
endallinfection:

I have Evidences .

I go run am for u for 3k and 2bottle beer..
Re: Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by Healthrelatedjo: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
He shld pay to me
Na me be ur secretary.
chatinent:

Re: Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by endallinfection: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
chatinent:

Are U a Lawyer ?

1 Like

Re: Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. by Stephen0mozzy: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
If your motive is monetary compensation, a good defense lawyer can kick your case out.

1. You cajoled the other person into the act so you can exploit the judicial system for gains.

My Lord may I?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attempted Jailbreak At Ile Ife Correctional Center Leads To.. / The Past Does Not Matter / Kenyan Man Kills His 4-month-old Son After Doubting His Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.