Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday (2258 Views)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by ggood: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Scene of the 17 Ojodu Grammar school students kill in Lagos yesterday

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by ggood: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by dudusky007(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
December so many bad stories!!! God help us o

1 Like

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by SadiqBabaSani: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
lord have mercy
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by chatinent: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
I give up on human rulership!
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by nyiamfrank: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sorry
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by YeyeGbami: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Add GRAPHIC photos to your post.
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by bcomputer101: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
For anyone reading this, you will not be victim of circumstances in Jesus name.

I mark you and your family with the previous blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

Brethren, say a louder amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dangote truck again!All this aboki that doesn't have human sympathy.
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by Jostoman: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
I remember that this kind of incident also happen in ondo state last year.

1 Like

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
God have mercy upon us.. Please forgive us of our sins and help us divert incident of this kind in the future.. We don't want youth death in this country.
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by princepee: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
And the government say only two died,
So people will not make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by 1F30M4(f): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
princepee:

I'm tired smh I just can't deal honestly. When asked about the extent of damage, they really said that only two children died on the spot but then there were others that were severely injured.
Re: ( Very Graphic) Scene Of The 17 Grammar Students Kill In Lagos Yesterday by arthurwillia(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2021
princepee:

From the pics it shows only two though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Folks / 20 Forbidden Places You’re Not Allowed To Visit / How Do I Get To Marina From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.