Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated (1810 Views)

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated by dejavus: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2011
Hi All,

Looking to convert a peugeot 407 Right and Drive to Left hand for personnal consumption so looking for advise on how to go about it in Nigeria, Lagos to be specific.
I have heard that you can have it done directly at Peugeot Repair/dealership as well, not sure how to go about it.

Any advice will be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Re: Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated by dejavus: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2011
Anyone please?
Re: Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2011
I would imagine it could be done by a Peugeot dealership, but it would be pricey. Worth a call to them though.

Alternatively, visit Oladipo, and see what they'll charge. Try to see some of their work, and get a comprehensive list of parts they'll replace. Post the list here, and I'll cross-check it for you.

Best of luck.
Re: Converting Rhd Peugeot 407 To Lhd, Any Advice Will Be Appreciated by dejavus: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2011
Siena:

I would imagine it could be done by a Peugeot dealership, but it would be pricey. Worth a call to them though.

Alternatively, visit Oladipo, and see what they'll charge. Try to see some of their work, and get a comprehensive list of parts they'll replace. Post the list here, and I'll cross-check it for you.

Best of luck.

Thanks for your response.

Problem is I am not currently in the country hence the request.

Just looking for serious Honest advice on the viability and Cost, to determine if its a go or not.

If the Peugeot dealership could do it, that makes a lot of difference and more confidence.

I ll see if I can get some people to give em a call for me, was just trying my luck and see if anyone has a personal knowledge or experience from the same.

Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

My C200 Benz Is Jecking / Car Accident On Lekki Express Yesterday / Throwback Of Volkswagen Cars That Rock Our Roads In The 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.