Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting (28690 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Richyblack1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na the best thing him do.becus the company for do am strong thing..and he cannot raise that money
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by sheanzy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Misternas89:

Mr Bonesbreaker, abeg come dash me even if Na 2k make I use refill my cooking gas. U dey call 150k ordinary
Misternas89:

Mr Bonesbreaker, abeg come dash me even if Na 2k make I use refill my cooking gas. U dey call 150k ordinary
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Misternas89(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
sheanzy:
Sheanzy how far, shey make I send am
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by treatise: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
enchy:
Please I beg all Nigerians of all classes, race and tribe, stop playing betting even if you believe it's for fun... just stop it completely, I know what I am saying.

Wow, just add that they should showing football matches and other forms of sport.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Malawian(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
E no go pass Chelsea he bet on.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by DeGLORIOUS: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
enchy:

What I am saying is betting is bad...
Just bad? Well I know it's addictive. And once addiction has set in, it could cause a lot of havoc. It's not for those who can't control what they do. Bet with what you can afford to lose.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Jmichael1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
favour32:
Never chase your losses. One of the laws of gambling.
Gambling has given me millions. So,who say gambling bad make he chop sh!t!
oil dey ur head bros...

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by crossbreedwears(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bros, you sabi everything. E be like say you be victim
habsydiamond:
you no lie... U will see them loss all their money and will still be borrowing to win a game. Some go even bet their wears and watches.. Virtual addiction no be here.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Akerele44(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's the number one thing i usually tell people that comes to me to teach them how to play sport betting.... NEVER FOR ONCE USE THE MONEY THAT ISN'T URS TO BET...there is no sure game �
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Kennyohio(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
E be like the guy carry Man City match
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Chibudollar: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
englishmart:
I remember when a friend of mine who was always bragging about how good at virtual bets he was. So one fateful day, a neighbor sent him the sum of 40k to transfer to his wife who was staying away from town. My friend then invited me to accompany him to our usual Bet9ja shop, which I gladly obliged. After the first few games, it was like all was still going well, (Win 5k, lose 5700) but as time went on, 40k started diminishing noticably till it got to 15k. One terrible thing is that the next fixtures are always sure until baby-rubber do you thirty.
When I realized he was sweating profusely in a fully air-conditioned room, I tapped him to give me 1k first for our tp back home to avoid begging for tp. When we got home, he concocted some lies about how he didn't know his pocket had a deep hole and the money fell without his noticing. He was like "Make una ask Martins, na two of us go to deposit am"
I retorted immediately, "which yeye Martins, me, I no know wetin you dey talk o. Me wey nova leave house since morning"
Long story cut, he was arrested and tortured for a few days before he was bailed. After that incident, my guy left the ama and moved to Nsukka.
Nothing good comes easy, not even Bitcoin or any kind of business. Everybody wants profit, nobody will let you get it easily.
you called him a friend and when it was time to back him up you denied him , you are a bad person
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Hkff: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Really
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by chudez0147(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
enchy:
Please I beg all Nigerians of all classes, race and tribe, stop playing betting even if you believe it's for fun... just stop it completely, I know what I am saying.
You don't know what you are saying. I've won 3.5 million.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by chudez0147(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na addiction kill this one.. When u are addicted to sport betting u can use a country's daily contribution to stake games. There was this barber then that use the money meant to procure rotation chairs for a friend about 100k. The fool went to stake the money on two teams Madrid playing one team and barca playing another.. Madrid won but barca lost. Na to refund be problem.. Na at the end their eyes dey clear.. Na virtual worst pass
True , virtual na rubbish
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Double wahala for dead body. He will go and suffer the consequences of his stupidity in hell fire. What a pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by ultimateprof: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
" get rich or die trying".
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by masui(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
That one nobi anything na. D main shocker na how person go get mind take en own life cos of 150k

Lolz, o boy I prefer make the people wey get the money come nack put 6 feet.

This shit no be for lilly livered men.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by ekensi01: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Arsenal no go ever stop to kill people lipsrsealed
how u carry know say na arsenal?

you make me laugh this night
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by PS712: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingjames post=108322054:
what of baba ijebu? that red devilish machine full of lies

gambling is evil
I don laugh tire @boldened. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by GetMeRight: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na addiction kill this one.. When u are addicted to sport betting u can use a country's daily contribution to stake games. There was this barber then that use the money meant to procure rotation chairs for a friend about 100k. The fool went to stake the money on two teams Madrid playing one team and barca playing another.. Madrid won but barca lost. Na to refund be problem.. Na at the end their eyes dey clear.. Na virtual worst pass

Childofdoom comes to mind. Troubled kid of Nairaland
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by GetMeRight: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
luluosas:
Double wahala for dead body. He will go and suffer the consequences of his stupidity in hell fire. What a pity

Hell is a myth, same goes for heaven. Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Marpol2021(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
enchy:
i can’t stop betting, it’s not possible
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by berryPee(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
cryvirtual worst pass rituals. May God deliver me from betting.
habsydiamond:
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by lascos912(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'm very sure Chelsea vs west ham was among the match he selected
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by manee2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
AJOBI77:
While not taking risk is a BIG risk, one must take calculated risks

Several motivational quotes support the idea of taking risks a thousand times if necessary before one could make it, but what I don’t know is if one should count betting or gambling as one of those risks. I’m confused here. undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by manee2(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
eedimo:
He shouldn't have.
He could have just vanished into the thin air until nerves are calm.

Betting ehhh.

Exactly

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
My colleague at my working place, take the money for two bag of flour and play bet. After loosing he ran away for two month and come back with big stories.

Hahahahaha

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Truth801(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2021
"If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die
in your sleep

And when he finished speakin'
He turned back toward the window
Crushed out his cigarette
And faded off to sleep
And somewhere in the darkness
The gambler he broke even
But in his final words
I found an ace that I could keep

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by vickydevoka(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Jmichael1:

nah so one guy cum we area,use his oga 50k play virtue finish,cum ask us to use bottle bust he head so dat he go tell he boss say nah area boys attack am collect the money..
The guy is wise, is better than commiting suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Wonderboy01(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2021
caesymore:
Mehn...

Poverty na deadly sin Just N150k.
May poverty steer clear our road.
hi boss ,,,, need help pls
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Noooo naaaaaaa
Ordinary 150k.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Abi oh,but he used company money he is gone,to recieve charge of sucide,betting and other related offenses in either hell or heaven.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Malawian:
E no go pass Chelsea he bet on.
Chelsea no be good team to bet upon.

Community President General Assassinated In Imo. Graphic Photos / Man Attacks His Uncle In Kogi, Butchers Him With Cutlass. Graphic Photo / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos)