Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigeria Drops To 21 On Afdb’s Electricity Regulatory Index - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Drops To 21 On Afdb’s Electricity Regulatory Index (112 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Meter Asset Provider Regulations / How I Made My First Million Naira At Age 21 On Bookies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops To 21 On Afdb’s Electricity Regulatory Index by Jillbabs: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria’s electricity sector is ranked 21st out of 43 African countries, according to the African Development Bank’s 2021 Electricity Regulatory Index.

In 2020, Nigeria was ranked 8th out of 36 African countries, which shows that Nigeria has dropped significantly unlike Uganda that has maintained the first position for four years.

The 2021 Electricity Regulatory Index report covered 43 countries, up from 36 in the previous edition. This report assessed the countries’ impact on the performance of their electricity sectors.

It covered three countries in the North Africa region, 14 in West Africa, six in Central Africa, seven in East Africa, and 13 in the Southern Africa region. Aside from Uganda, the strong performers included Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia and Egypt.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigeria-drops-to-21-on-AfDB-s-Electricity-Regulatory-Index-504286

(1) (Reply)

I Sold Human Head To My Friend For N25000' Suspected Ritualist Reveals / Duct Cleaning Melbourne / #slitechristmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.