Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Paystack And Flutterwave Are Limiting Options For Graduates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paystack And Flutterwave Are Limiting Options For Graduates (687 Views)

Paystack And Piggyvest Acquire Brass Bank & Fire CEO / CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paystack And Flutterwave Are Limiting Options For Graduates by Remitush: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
A lot of people in Nigeria are willing to work.

But the system is not in their favor

Those who have decided to start something are forced to go through the likes of paystack and Flutterwave to sell online

Don't get me wrong these 3rd party payment companies make it easier to receive mass payment if you have a large audience.

Most of the services being offered here in Nigeria can be offered internationally but getting paid is a problem.

Alot of people are aware they could sell only to international clients

Once, a foreigner hears you are from Nigeria and you give them  your Dom account details they avoid you like plague.

A lot of people with design skills, editing, copywriting, teaching, e-commerce vendors etc are not making as much as they can.

The problem with PayPal is that the fees are also ridiculous.

I pity those who have their naira card linked to PayPal because the exchange rate they follow is the one on Google.

I realized that whatever job you're doing in Nigeria if you can offer it online , you get paid more and valued more when you focus on international clients.

Especially if you package yourself well and can articulate your skills.

But paystack and flutterwave help you pocket the exchange rate profit and most times isn't even supported in most platforms and in the US.

I turned to stripe and had to contact a family friend living in Australia who frustrated me when it comes to receiving my money.

If you are a graduate OR  you have a skill, there is a backdoor many of you can use to target people in the US and offer your skills.

It is legal provided you are offering what you promise or you might jeopardize the chance of ever getting into the system and prospering.

I am not talking about going through freelance websites.

This is how you go about it:

The first thing you need to do is register your business in the US and get a US bank account online.

Never use payoneer please. This is a nightmare.

I am talking about proper Bank account that you can use to build your credit score and even have access to over 600,000 USD funding even if you are a startup.

The cool thing is, you don't require social security number. (SSN)

The next step is to use the backdoor to target people with your skill.

With the backdoor you can choose to charge as much as you want and open several channels while working in Nigeria or anywhere

By the time people start going through your backdoor, you can automate it so that alot more people can come through and you keep making more money.

I have searched all over the internet with custom tools and nobody is talking about it. By the way, I learnt how to get paid to legally hack companies so believe me when I say, I have custom tools to swipe the internet.

Each person that goes through the backdoor pays you in USD into your US bank account.

Since it's not possible anymore for Nigerian banks to convert USD to naira given the mandate from CBN, you can transfer the money directly into your DOM account.

Which means you receive your money in your Nigerian bank account in USD.

NO HASSLE.

If you decide to go into remote consulting, you can use honeybook and you get paid directly into your US bank account without going through payment gateways like stripe and square who charge fees for each transaction.

Using this method I just explained above, you get enough to fund your travels without even using your personal money but the credits you get from your US business.

And to those who want to relocate, you can afford to go to college or if your revenue from the backdoors you create reaches 1million USD and you invest in the US, you can fast track your way Into becoming a US resident.

It's that simple!!!.

The same person that helped me get into tech is the person I learnt each of these steps I just explained and she personally review it for you from start to finish.

Then teach you the backdoor  you can create to target US and EU residents who will pay you more for your skills.( but you must be very good at what you do and have at least 2-3 years of experience) or simply go for e-commerce if you have a supply chain ready. Don't worry you'll be taught.

This is my own way of paying it forward. It's a once in a year opportunity for only 20 people. No need to be greedy because helping to setup more people will not be easy.

NOBODY values free information. Alot of people do not value cheap.
I have several books I got for free I have never read till date.
I also have training I paid $297 and yet to finish.
I have trained people for free in the past and they didn't appreciate it.
I have had people book a $197 session call with me and never showed up till date. Yes they're still very much alive. The amount is just trivial to them.

But I have decided to still give this out for $100 so those who  need help prospering with the skills they've got can afford it to be among the 20 people and appreciate the value .

Once the 20 slots are filled, that's it.

I believe the more people have access to these kind of information, the better opportunities they get to explore and they also pay it forward.

Booking 5 people a day on a call for just $99 results in 9,900 USD in a month. if you choose not to work weekends

Can't imagine a first class graduate getting a job in Lagos and being paid 250k naira  and he thinks he's being well paid.

More people are even being paid less.
And majority are hustling on upwork and other freelance website.
A lot of Africans are smart but don't know where or how to use their skills to their advantage in solving problems for others.

You can send me a message if you're interested.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / 10 Crucial Lessons I've Learned Selling On Jumia In 5 Years. / 500 Pi Needed ASAP @ A Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.