Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna (291 Views)

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Dantani Wushishi: Northern States Owe NECO ₦2.8 Billion / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna by Chiefpress: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
GOVERNOR ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO ATTENDS GEN M.I WUSHISHI's BURIAL IN KADUNA

...SAYS HIS DEMISE HAS CREATED A HUGE VACUUM

As the remains of Gen. Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi (RTD) is been laid to rest, Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State says that his demise has created a huge vacuum difficult to be filled.

Governor Sani Bello said this at the burial of  late Gen. Mohammed Wushishi which took place at the Sultan Bello Mosque, Kaduna.

He said that he was short of words to describe the devastating effect of the demise of the late General considering his experiences, wise counsels and also ability to coordinate the activities of elder statesmen in the state. 

"He was a leader, a perfect gentleman. We all woke up shocked at the news of his demise.

"It is a loss that will remain in our hearts for a very long time because he has provided leadership as an elder statesman", he said.

The Governor added that the former Chief of Army Staff lived an exemplary life ensuring that things were done rightly. 

He then prayed Allah to forgive him his sins, reward him with Aljannah Firdausi and grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

The funeral prayer was attended by people from all walks of life including serving and retired military officers, among them were the former head of state, General Abdulsalami A. Abubakar (rtd), Col. Sani Bello former Governor of Kano State, while the Etsu Nupe and Chairman Niger State Traditional Council of Chiefs, Alh Yahaya Abubakar led other emirs from the state.

Minister of Defence Bashir Salihu Magashi, Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Faruk Yahaya, Senior Special Asistant to the President on Media and Publicity Garba Shehu among others were also at the funeral prayers as part of Federal government delegation.

While at deceased residence, where the Governor went to consodole with the family, the Chief Imam of Agaie, Alh. Mohammed Chata led the special prayer session.

Mary Noel-Berje
Chief Press Secretary 
to Governor of Niger State.

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna by StreetFight: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Post this on Almajariland, Nairalanders are not interested.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna by okomile(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
RIP
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Attends Gen M.i Wushishi's Burial In Kaduna by okomile(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
StreetFight:
Post this on Almajariland, Nairalanders are not interested.

Hater
Even in death
Na wah for u

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo Be Nigeria’s Next President? / Why Is Everyone Always Looking Forward To A New Year? / Oyibo Lady Dedicates Song To Nnamdi Kanu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.