Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) (54032 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Labadi69: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sheriman:
Shey na only new money she dey safe save nii??

I recommend Brighter Grammar for you angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by azpekuliar: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Benwallt:
Wait till Malami open crytokerensy case on Buhari's take. You go learn the hard way.

Malami wey dey do crypto too.. cheesy Nothing dey happen oga! Even China don try no way. Who be Malami. Unless dem ready to off internet pata pata .. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Spartachico007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
It’s achievable but people really need to stop deceiving people with this cus so many people are trying it and only for them to go and collect one box from carpenter wey Dey use jass and all your savings gone without u noticing ... there are trusted online savings that you can link salary account to and set a day or week and amount to be taken out for savings and yes I use cowrywise for over 2yrs now and this is not an advert oo ... just my 2UAR currency

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by brandsoncharlie: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
greenie77:

It seems you didn't grow up around women who were not financially dependent on men in order to achieve goals, so I can of understand where you are coming from.
Have you checked the statistics of the ratio of successful men to women.
Have you also check the data of dependency of women to men.
Please don't be naive, most women it is in their nature to leech men especially the stupid one's.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by abeliver: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
and people will believe this her o ... see as people mumu smh.

aunty just find one kolo put money inside...she come deceive people say she save
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nigga44: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
She try.......but inflation na still silent killer
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
This 1 na thief joe
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by brandsoncharlie: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingpele:
Savings is the true way to become rich legitimately
You will loose the value of your savings to high inflation, taxes, poor economy policy, etc if you don't invest your little coins.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Spartachico007(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Spartachico007:
It’s achievable but people really need to stop deceiving people with this cus so many people are trying it and only for them to go and collect one box from carpenter wey Dey use jass and all your savings gone without u noticing ... there are trusted online savings that you can link salary account to and set a day or week and amount to be taken out for savings and yes I use cowrywise for over 2yrs now and this is not an advert oo ... just my 2UAR currency

And don’t mind them ,most of them are rich most of dem get paid adequately without failure unlike some that their salary doesn’t have a specific date ... honestly it’s achievable but be ready to starve and borrow and by the time you want to open your piggy bank then you have names of people you owe and what’s left

All I’m saying is we need a better system ,with my experience it’s only a high class strippers that make such new notes these days
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Shedrach00(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Obviously this video is a lie
First the money is neatly arrange and tucked together.
Second, all the notes are new.
Ah ah, some people just like showing off
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Oppy2k2: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Where Una dey see this money
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Mrpojj(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
respect80:
Kudos to her, she only accepts new money abi?
Show off indeed
Bro it's possible, me mysef I save my cleanest naira notes
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by akin9ja78(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na wa oh na cleans business u dey do why all this money neat like that
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Exodora: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
respect80:
Show off indeed
Smart Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by greenie77: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Have you checked the statistics of the ratio of successful men to women.
Have you also check the data of dependency of women to men.
Please don't be naive, most women it is in their nature to leech men especially the stupid one's.

And you are very certain beyond reasonable doubt that it is a man that gave the woman in the story, the money she saved? sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
azpekuliar:

Malami wey dey do crypto too.. cheesy Nothing dey happen oga! Even China don try no way. Who be Malami. Unless dem ready to off internet pata pata .. tongue
Those ppl are capable of anything. They can even set it on fire. Pray your investment hits your account b4 they make their decision.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by donprincebigt(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sheriman:
Shey na only new money she dey save nii??
Nigerians and see finish are like 5 and 6
I can't laff abeg
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by enonche85(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
respect80:
Show off indeed

I thought I was the only one who noticed o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by chymeze: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
When will people learn? Because of the constant drop in value of the naira it is suicidal to save your money in naira! I can bet that the value of the naira money she had back then in January when she started saving is probably of greater value than all the money she has saved right now. Such saving strategy is only great for currencies that have stability over time and not currencies like naira which depreciates every blessed day! It's better to have invested that naira money than save

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
greenie77:

And you are very certain beyond reasonable doubt that it is a man that gave the woman in the story, the money she saved? sad
And you're certain she's independent as well.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by respect80(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
enonche85:

I thought I was the only one who noticed o.
Don't mind our con3 people, anything just to trend.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Weldone dear, don’t give any 10% to any yeye pastor ooo, use it to help the needy on the next street but not on your street ooo, e get why
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by house10s: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
respect80:
Show off indeed
n 1k note
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Xman12345goat: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Better to save money like this than going to bank
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Bridget95(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
respect80:
Show off indeed
oil dey your head. People have taken clouth chasing to another level for the grams

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by tradepunter: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Reverse is the case on my part, I even broke mine on the march. Nnaa country hard undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Anyone who could save this has no financial problems. She would have more in her bank accounts.

Besides, this particular one na lie, or maybe I should call it a skit.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by mimee9(f): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have 2 piggy banks,I opened the 2 this week,is not meant for me abeg
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Of course it's easy for her because some guy somewhere is footing the bill
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by juniorstar(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2021
It would have been better if she spent it. Unlees she plans on investing it. If not she just dey allow inflation spoil her money inside kolo. Abi she wan save am to latter spend am
?
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2021
respect80:
Show off indeed
she just go bank collect money, fold the money put for box say na the savings be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Coca-cola Mini Depot / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.