Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Money Reversed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Reversed. (527 Views)

CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / How To Get A Failed POS Payment Reversed To Your Bank Account 2022. / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
The failed transaction was reversed.
Re: Money Reversed. by Chibudollar: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
You want to go to any length? 2k dolls abi normal 2k naira which one are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chibudollar:
You want to go to any length? 2k dolls abi normal 2k naira which one are we talking about here?

I'm talking about my money. The amount here does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44,
What do you people think?
Re: Money Reversed. by Lavisha(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizlead:

2k?!
Since October?!
Haba mana..

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by Chibudollar: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizlead:

are you willing to spend 500k on a lawyer for your 2k naira?

2 Likes

Re: Money Reversed. by thesicilian: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizlead:

You want to sue a multinational corporation because of two thousand naira. With which funds? You must be a joker.

3 Likes

Re: Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
thesicilian:

You want to sue a multinational corporation because of two thousand naira. With which funds? You must be a joker.

You see why we cannot grow as a country? The so called multinational is illegally exploiting people and you feel they are too big to be sued. Mine may be 2k. Wait until yours is 100k or may be N1m.

2 Likes

Re: Money Reversed. by SportsHD: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
thesicilian:

There are pro Bono lawyers if he doesn't have money. And, the issue is not about the 2k here. It could also happen to you someday. And, it might be greater than 2k

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by thesicilian: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
SportsHD:

There are pro Bono lawyers if he doesn't have money. And, the issue is not about the 2k here. It could also happen to you someday. And, it might be greater than 2k
Stop watching Hollywood movies
Re: Money Reversed. by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizlead:

You see why we cannot grow as a country? The so called multinational is illegally exploiting people and you feel they are too big to be sued. Mine may be 2k. Wait until yours is 100k or may be N1m.
You grow first, go and make money, then come back and sue. Learn to crawl before you run

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
thesicilian:

Stop watching Hollywood movies

One of the problems we have in Nigeria is the people with your kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by Wizlead: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
thesicilian:

You grow first, go and make money, then come back and sue. Learn to crawl before you run

The one that they took, were you the one that made that one?

1 Like

Re: Money Reversed. by thesicilian: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wizlead:

One of the problems we have in Nigeria is the people with your kind of mentality.
Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Money Reversed. by thesicilian: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Just Earned $52.08 My First Airdrop / Loan Shark: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Bigkoko Vendors Forum: Thread Where Info On Bids Are Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.