Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Prophesy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesy (297 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy by errigdee: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good day NAIRALANDERS!!.... well to be quick this is an important DIRECT-MESSAGE spoken out from the HOLY SPIRIT concerning the world...especially AFRICANS/NIGERIANS.... note that FALSE CHRISTS,PROPHETS,PASTORS will come and do signs and wonders of different kinds but do no HEED or believe on them for as was SPOKEN for they "PROPHESY OF THEIR OWN HEART AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING" !!!

let HIS will be DONE!!!
Re: Prophesy by ifex370(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
errigdee:
Good day NAIRALANDERS!!.... well to be quick this is an important DIRECT-MESSAGE spoken out from the HOLY SPIRIT concerning the world...especially AFRICANS/NIGERIANS.... note that FALSE CHRISTS,PROPHETS,PASTORS will come and do signs and wonders of different kinds but do no HEED or believe on them for as was SPOKEN for they "PROPHESY OF THEIR OWN HEART AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING" !!!

let HIS will be DONE!!!

Judging by your previous posts, do you prophesy part time or when do you plan on going full-time?
Re: Prophesy by errigdee: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
ifex370:

Judging by your previous posts, do you prophesy part time or when do you plan on going full-time?

truth be told I'm only a MESSANGER-of-GOD

it when I'm been instructed to speak that's when I'm opportuned to.
Re: Prophesy by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2021
errigdee:

let HIS will be DONE!!!
Isn't this your "holy spirit" like over 2000 years too late with this his so-called message? undecided

Op, next time that spirit bothers you, focus your attention on verifying his identity because I am 100% sure he is not of God. undecided
Re: Prophesy by errigdee: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Isn't this your "holy spirit" like over 2000 years too late with this his so-called message? undecided

Op, next time that spirit bothers you, focus your attention on verifying his identity because I am 100% sure he is not of God. undecided

lol it ur write up not mine but I will respond to your LINES like dis: a time is drawing close doors thou it a time of FAMINE but you see this FAMINE is not of FOOD/WEALTH lol it a FAMINE where by you would be THIRSTY & HUGE RED to feed through the word of God ..lol.... if you doubt let's see how it goes
Re: Prophesy by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2021
errigdee:
Lol it ur write up not mine but I will respond to your LINES like dis: a time is drawing close doors thou it a time of FAMINE but you see this FAMINE is not of FOOD/WEALTH lol it a FAMINE where by you would be THIRSTY & HUGE RED to feed through the word of God ..lol.... if you doubt let's see how it goes
A famine to feed through the word of God? undecided

Again, I advice you to query the identity of the Spirit that continues to do this to you because it continues to feed you with information that runs counter to that which Jesus Christ Himself said over 2000 years ago. undecided

(1) (Reply)

FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY: It Is The Spirit Of The Devil By Pst Paul Rika / Today's Devotionals For Monday 14th February 2021 / God Is Telling People To Eat Flesh And Drink Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.