Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls (508 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person / Help! Pls How Do I Manually Flash My Samsung Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by oluwafunso97(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hi guys pls I need help with apple watch, I got the watch on ebay but I can't get past icloud verification I don't knw the email or password and the seller isn't saying anything about it.. Please guys is it possible to reset icould or something.
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by Meister(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
When you were buying it you didn't see that it's icloud locked?
You can't do anything about it
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Meister:
Boss it's been long u pasted new sales
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by oluwafunso97(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Meister:
The thing be like juju aswear
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by Meister(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Miracood2:
Boss it's been long u pasted new sales

My overall oga other things have been occupying my time recently, we'll go again next year hopefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by Kudducini(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
oluwafunso97:
Hi guys pls I need help with apple watch, I got the watch on ebay but I can't get past icloud verification I don't knw the email or password and the seller isn't saying anything about it.. Please guys is it possible to reset icould or something.
you can't do anything about it bro better still you can sell it to an engineer
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by Freelancerx: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sorry about that. There is nothing you can do about it
Re: Gurus In The House I Need Your Help Pls by scarycuteface(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Don't think it's possible

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X100 Specifications :- What You Need To Know About The New Nokia X100 / Any Fairly Used Phone Between 30k To 40k / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.