Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place (242 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by Paulplayy: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls I need sincere advice from matured and experience folks....
I have been jobless for over one year.. I now started working with a woman who is a big business woman..she gave me a shop with goods worth 4million. She gave me price so I can add mine but her price is very high so I can hardly make gain...I am in my third month..she paid me 25K the first month and today she paid me 20k instead of the 25k..so I queried her why..she said my sales is poor and I have made over 1.7 million in two weeks..I have complained of her price that its affecting the sales.. She gave deaf ears..but the truth is that I make my 3k to 5k max everyday on sales ..I am thinking of quitting because its depressing when you salary is been reduced..just like you are demoted or something..but I am thinking of my daily gain and other possibilities that might increase my earnings..

Would I be a coward not to quit??

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by Odetokun3(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don't give up o

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by haywayboi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bro u no try at all...

Daily 3-5k.. that's roughly 100k per month...

So instead of 25k she pay u 20k.... She over try for ur life....

If u know ur way.... The 3-5k can make u millionaire in no time...

If u like also u can join the masses on the street with cv looking for job

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by RealLordZeus(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are a clown

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Continue with your job

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Young man enjoy yr job jare

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Current Situation At My Work Place by Orire01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
You make 5k daily and want to quit?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nylon Waste Available At Affordable Price / Sit At Home: Online Businesses Making it Big In The East / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through Emailreceipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.