Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: (4816 Views)

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2011
The national assembly will set up a committee to look into why it happened, the president will select memeber from each state of the federation to look at the root and how to stop such action happening again.

The committe members will travel to Tunisia for a fact finding mission on why it all started. Their trip will take them to UK to study the implication of such action on the society, they will meet with head of NHS to study how to treat such victims.

After their 6weeks fact finding mission, they will sumit their report to the house for deliberation and collect thier travel,hotel,food e.t.c allowance.

Recommendation
1. Appoint a sepcial assistant on "How to deal with people who are about to set fire on themselves"
2. Build a strong iron fence around the national assembly.
3. Creat a 5000Miles exclusion zone for member of public to the national assembly.
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by Tinyemeka(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Instead of using petrol, the pally should use at least 50 pounds of C4 and enough fragments to turn the house into a sieve. I am very sure that 151,999,000 Nigerians would hail him as a hero. Even if he was from Niger republic. Those Senators and National Assembly members are the biggest threat we have to the continued peace in Nigeria.
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by Sike(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
efisher:

Only a fool will set himself on fire.
CoRrEcT!!!
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by ezeagu(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
efisher:

Only a fool will set himself on fire.

Sike:

CoRrEcT!!!

[size=18pt]Poster, I hope you have your answer now?[/size]
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by WhiteMan1: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2011
I am very sure that 151,999,000 Nigerians would hail him as a hero

Oh snap I didn't even know there were that many of y'all livin in one country, gotta learn to wrap it up when you are laying down with a woman
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by selingel: 2:47am On Jun 16, 2011
He would have wasted his life, Nothing would have come out of it. Highest! A minute of silence for the fool at NASS!.
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 16, 2011
One thing about the arabs is they are tough and ready to oppose any oppression against them.We nigerians are so weak and we are known to be the greatest cowards in the world.
@OP
If a nigerian were to set himself on fire in protest to the system of Govt the nigerian ppl will refer to him as mad man and move on with their lives.We are the most submissive group of africans and God don even tire for our stup1d1ty that E don stop to dey listen to our prayer for a better nigeria.
Re: If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: by maddock(m): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2011
I have seriously thot of asking this question for a very long time. IMHO people would say like somebody earlier said,it is well and eeeya. The parents would visit the poor lad in the hospital covered in bandage, and ask the doctor pls doctor can you removed the bandange in the face area because I wan slap dis my foolish pickin.But seriously Nigeria is just one unique country that if you continue trying you would definitely make it one day either positively or negatively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Assembly Suspends CPC Lawmaker For Criticising Govt / Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria / VP Osinbajo At EITI Conference Calls For Global Action Against Corporate Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.