Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance (21740 Views)

Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Abubakar Umar To FG: Forget Census, Secure Nigeria First / Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by FarahAideed: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol small pikin.. I am an Engineer with over 30 years experience living in the US.
Old enough to be your father.

I doubt any US based engineer with 30 years experience will be out here shilling for the Buhari govt ... You are a 29 year old gradute of Iree polytechnic armed with an Android phone paid for by BMC ...we know how this works
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Germi9: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
He looks like broom stick,upon all the money
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
oneclickng:

Akuya

What should I do with your family's name?
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by stayclearofme: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
FarahAideed:

I doubt any US based engineer with 30 years experience will be out here shilling for the Buhari govt ... You are a 29 year old gradute of Iree polytechnic armed with an Android phone paid for by BMC ...we know how this works
Pikin... another senseless comment!.
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Finally, i registered cheesy.
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
I acquired N9.7 billion assets from my travel allowance, ex-Air Force chief Dikko Umar tells court

https://gazettengr.com/i-acquired-n9-7-billion-assets-from-my-travel-allowance-ex-air-force-chief-dikko-umar-tells-court/

I have served this country for 36 years and in those 36 years, I served in the presidential fleet for seven years,” Mr Umar said, “Most of my savings are from during the period that I was on the presidential fleet. “Most of our trips were external trips outside the country,” the air chief said.

after buhari tenure this will be a very good reason for his huge wealth

no wonder he is touring all over the place
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ovamboland:

The estacode for govt officials is $300 daily and let's say by some twist in the presidential fleet they pay $1000 daily.
Even if he travels everyday if the year which is not possible that means he will get $365,000
Traveling everyday for 5 years completely impossible, he will make $1.8m which when exchanged to naira in the last 5 years average exchange rate can't be more than 800m naira if he doesn't spend a Kobo on personal needs, hotel bills and food when he traveled everyday for 5 years

Verdict: his claim is a big fat lie.
This guy can calculate money tueeh!!!
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Yusman316(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Travel allowances to the tune of 9.7 billion naira? I'm sure even the richest country on the face of this planet can't afford that kind of expenditure for a single individual
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sheeple republic will read and pass like its nothing.....they don't care to read understand and take action or remember what they read.
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by asanausana91: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Umar was one of the best airforce chief. He really understand how to make airmen happy but that is not a guarantee that he cannot steal.
Many airforce personels including me will wish Umar is innocent but let the law decide. Other chiefs like Amusun, Dike, Wuyep, Petirin and the present one will never get this sympathy. Majority airmen will wish the above mentioned names should rot in prison, especially Amusun.
If the Nigeria armforces is not changed, these animals will continue to steal while their personels are dieing in poverty. The armforces act make the service chiefs to see themselves as gods on earth.
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by Berankis: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
N9.7 billion as at 2017 and even today is huge.

I honestly don't know how his lawyers will defend and prove that federal government paid an officer travel allowance that totalled N9.7 billion. Like when you tell a lie, you will need more lies to cover the first lie, as it stands today, he is in soup.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

How have they being losing? Lol! Guy you funny die. This kind of man would have been long hanged publicly if it was China. But here... they never lose anything, they always win.
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
Until death sentence and expropriation of property as restitution is done for looting, criminals will loot government money and claim it is allowance. The audacity of the thieving elites to inflict the most odious forms of looting while making senseless defense of such crime is mind boggling!
their is death sentence and expropriation in China. It hasn't stopped looting. Also when the hunter starts shooting the hunted will learn how to Dodge better
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
davillian:
They should bring this one to eagle square and shoot him ...
I trust China by now he would be with his ancestors
they're still looting in China o
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I keep saying it the cost of governance and the useless constitution is the problem of Nigeria I can't believe the statement this man just made.
constitution or the people who refuse to run it. Constitution is a non living thing o
Re: Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance by kizyalex10(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
rexwalters:
That is how we Nigerians operate, if your father that was in his position, he would probably do a lot more.

The way we complain, a foreigner would think it is other nationalities causing the atrocities?
guess you feel everyone's father is a glutton like your father,well only if you know the hand behind this keyboard and the family background,then you won't associate it with the dirts of Nigerian politics and dirty lifestyle.if there are few people with integrity in Nigeria, then my family is one of them,every kobo we earn is worked for nd strictly legit,we can easily go the Nigerian way but we choose to be different

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Bauchi / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.