Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail (249 Views)

99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated 60 Year / BREAKING NEWS: Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife, Chanel Chin / Man Sleeping Inside Gutter In Port Harcourt (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by Mariam0217u: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
A man in Jos has divorced his wife of 12 years over allegations that she slept with a judge in order to free him from jail. A relation of the woman who spoke to YeyeNews.com under condition of anonymity accused the man of being ungrateful after all the sacrifices his sister had made to get him out of jail. “My sister was by his side throughout his ordeal. He could have been sentenced to at least 20 years for defrauding a traditional ruler if not for his wife that did everything to get him out. Now the ingrate is accusing her of sleeping with the judge to secure his release. I don’t understand what she sees in this man”.

The husband has however countered the claims of his brother in law. He alleged that his wife agreed to sleeping with the judge when he confronted her. “She didn’t deny seeing that judge. They met in an hotel close to UniJos and I have my facts. Nobody should tell me she did it to secure my release. I never asked her to do such a thing. Besides, I am innocent of the accusations against me and the police couldn’t produce a single witness to support their charges. So it was just a matter of time I would have been freed”, he recounted.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/man-divorces-wife-for-sleeping-with-judge-to-set-him-free-from-jail/

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by ghostboy: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by mymadam(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yeye News... on the beat... again tongue
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yeye husband, yeye wife, yeye judge and yeye brother in law
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by Abfinest007(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yeye news .hope it not fake news
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by Generalissimo75(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
Yeye husband, yeye wife, yeye judge and yeye brother in law

You forgot to add Yeye news
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Does this yeye shit actually happened in dis yeye kwantri?
Does d yeye man thinks he wud get justice in dis yeye zoo court filled with yeye judges? D yeye man shoutd be grateful to d yeye wife for using her yeye kpekus to set him free,forgive d yeye judge & go home & continue to eat his yeye wife yeye kpekus but it can never finish,block no matter how many timer,how well,long d yeye judge browsed d kpekus.

(1) (Reply)

What Level Are u On This Game / N-power / Why can't Nigeria ever be like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.