Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (41271 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Comedian Mr Spellz whose spelling style made him an instant delight to Nigerians is asking for help. This was after some men saw him and decided that someone with such a celebrity status deserves better. Mr Spellz who appeared a bit disoriented in the video spoke vernacular to ask fans and other celebrities for assistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_N6_E8ZfV8

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Jidemoo: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2021
I pray he gets the right help that he needs

This life no just balance sha

33 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Trumpoteux: 2:25am On Dec 09, 2021
I saw this man when I was in Abia. They used him to cash out that year. This set want to do same.
What he needs is medical help

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by soulfood(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
He needs good management and health care. His content needs to be consistent too.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Peace081: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Oh my goodness, what is really happening??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
na how many times news like dis don come out abt dis man begging on d street after been dumped..so all does people wey de video am all dis while de chase clout....(now c dis one 2 don start him own)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by mj245: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by MarveworldG: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
OP tagged him a comedian already

Let's be your interior design plug for your upcoming projects.
Contact us for POP/Gypsum Plasterboard ceiling (simple/sophisticated designs), wall designs of all kind Plasterboard partitioning, screeding, painting, television wall designs, luxury finishing, complete furnishing, design ideas and smart home experts.
Call or whatsapp: 08 11 9 89 64 72

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
sad
What they should get this man is health care first,
Nobody cares about anyone in this country, niqqaz trying to take advantage of the vulnerable folks since times immemorial

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by gambia(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
He used to cash out by some greedy folks.
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by money121(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by tempem: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
He needs quality medical care!
I think the only worthy request is that an organization should reach out to him. Not just giving some random guys money to look after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Trumpoteux:
I saw this man when I was in Abia. They used him to cash out that year. This set want to do same.
exactly the really used this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by chatinent: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
May good help locate him.
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
I pray he gets help soonest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
some people don use this man trend before buy am clothes

why did they abandon him again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
does he not have a family?..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by toffyz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol

He was never a celebrity

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by kovic7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Instead of providing him with Medical care and rehabilitating him, they decided to use him to cash out all in the name of content... Where's is the content in spelling things wrongly?? This man needs rehabilitation more than clout.

Nigeria is a sad country walahi, everybody just want to use everybody....

Sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by tiazed: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ehyah
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
na how many times news like dis don come out abt dis man begging on d street after been dupe..so all does people wey de video am all dis while de chase clout....(now c dis one 2 don start him own)
What's the definition of "dupe"? Was he not paid for his services?
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
soulfood:
He needs good management and health care. His content needs to be consistent too.
Managment based on what if i may ask? Coz he can spell? Internet never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by Gana101(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
He needs medical help not money
Na my area guy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by abobote: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just hearing the name
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by vbbod: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol

He was used and dumped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Trumpoteux:
How do you know?
Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gana101:
He needs medical help not money
Na my area guy
Oh! So getting him cleaned up and giving a home with the medical assistance he needs is free abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
So? Many viral sensations fade out when they can’t repeat the magic. Who remembers the man who killed two hundred catfish with salt today?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) by benjanny(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
I Saw Him On Sunday At The Entrance Gate Of Umuahia Shoprite
I Only Share Pleasantry With Him And Left Because My Oga Dey Wait For Me Nearby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air / Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga Is Dead! Iyabo Ojo's Mother Dies - Picture / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.