Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos (39675 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Remnant! But if she give me I go chop
grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Ned is a pig, but he has not gone beyond the bargain.

He is a Muslim Nigerian, and he is entitled to marry more than one or two wives .

If you marry a Muslim, you can't tell him not to marry another wife.
That is what you bargained for.

And Laila is from morrocco, a Muslim country.

I feel the only reason Ned became a muslim is not out of love for the religion.....but out of the desire to marry Multiple wives while using religion as cover....

Ned is a Hoe.....Do I think he'll stop at Regina With this wife leaving he'll need to replace her, so definitely Regina won't be the last....Laila even make sense pass regina sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by DroppingLiquid: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
Poor lady! deep inside, she is full of emtyness, regrets and vileness. My candid advise to unsuspecting men is: avoid this kind of trap... She is sexy no doubt, but certainly not for kind of stroke. So madam go and beg chief Ned so u could go back and enjoy in peace!

You’d be lucky to even land a woman that looks like that. You think this one na all those face me I face you women them
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
ashawopikin:
grin grin
na true now

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Vixenn(f): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Ned is a pig, but he has not gone beyond the bargain.

He is a Muslim Nigerian, and he is entitled to marry more than one or two wives .

If you marry a Muslim, you can't tell him not to marry another wife.
That is what you bargained for.

And Laila is from morrocco, a Muslim country.

Laila leaving the relationship doesn't make her "a street dog" if anyone deserves lashing it's Ned...
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Corroro: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2021
na only dem know wetin sap wey dem seperate sha
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2021
BABANGBALI:
na true now
na so
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by uptownemmygee(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Pls anyone with sugar mummy connection here
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by sisisioge: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
Poor lady! deep inside, she is full of emtyness, regrets and vileness. My candid advise to unsuspecting men is: avoid this kind of trap... She is sexy no doubt, but certainly not for kind of stroke. So madam go and beg chief Ned so u could go back and enjoy in peace!

They say the way we reason is usually a reflection of our lives. It's unfortunate that you find it hard to believe that people can really be happy without ....quite sad. May God in His infinite mercy enliven your life. Cheers.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by barajo1(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Ned dey enjoy life oo
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by redcliff: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
if they come and tell you they are happy woth sultry pics, they are really not happy!
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by cafolu: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
So just because of divorce abi separation, a woman now lacks character, has become empty and has nothing to offer? So someone cannot leave a marriage, a polygamous one for that matter? Are you sure the man she was married to doesn't have problems she got tired of managing? Make una no dey insult women o! It's not a crime to be female please! How you can just comfortably insult a perfect stranger you know absolutely nothing about and have no personal relationship with whatsoever is just plain crazy.

Fronesis:
Dont marry a woman that has no character and who is empty and has nothing to offer. An example is the topic here. Beautiful but empty of character and brain.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by mejai(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Me as a humble guy on a low profile, if I come marry the lady and show her genuine love.... Ned go mad o. Jealousy go wan kee him grin
But I no fit sha
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by BBBmall25: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

You’d be lucky to even land a woman that looks like that. You think this one na all those face me I face you women them
how i wish u see my wife boy
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Nonexisting: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
So this one has been an olosho all these while and I have been calling her virtuous vaginarian.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Wannabenz: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Na the nyash wey I dey see there abi na for another nyash dem do the plastic surgery?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by ramatintin(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Them done use kayamatta pursue this one.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by brain54(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2021
This one na werey o!
She no send.
Need too na senior werey...dey issue press statement on top him family affair.
Wereys every where!
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Fronesis: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2021
The problem is that you're making it a gender issue. I should apologise also for not saying men. No woman should marry a man that has no understanding, discipline and character. I didnt mention man here because the subject here is woman. In any case, have you read what the man said about their divorce? I dont need to be in their house to believe what was written. Again, i beg of you to erase this gender war mentality from your mind; it would affect everything about you. Dont see anything said about any woman as war. Dont join this generation in that battle. Your mind dictates your happenings and your happeninngs define your life. Shalom.

cafolu:
So just because of divorce abi separation, a woman now lacks character, has become empty and has nothing to offer? So someone cannot leave a marriage, a polygamous one for that matter? Are you sure the man she was married to doesn't have problems she got tired of managing? Make una no dey insult women o! It's not a crime to be female please! How you can just comfortably insult a perfect stranger you know absolutely nothing about and have no personal relationship with whatsoever is just plain crazy.

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2021
halfbloodprince:
Never wife a hoe. A street dog will always be a street dog at heart.
From the street she cometh, and back there shall she go.
How is she a hoe?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2021
brain54:
This one na werey o!
She no send.
Need too na senior werey...dey issue press statement on top him family affair.
Wereys every where!
She does send!
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2021
redcliff:
if they come and tell you they are happy woth sultry pics, they are really not happy!
Yup
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
She's still beautiful. She should just pull a Kim K and get herself a hotter, younger man. Who Ned epp? Enjoy your life, madam.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Well
Life goes on!
She is now free to do whatever she wants but the guy that was promising her the world has also run,ran away .
Stay away from alakoba boys
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Dmacqh(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Some of us are praising her ? Why ? Is it her artificial beauty or what ?
What happens to her children ?
I wonder how happy a married woman with kids will be as a divorcee .
What will she tell her children when they grow up ? That her husband who she married because of his money , sent me to London with you people to have a holiday , and I left you people , went clubbing , did surgeries to enhance my beauty for younger dicks ?
The beauty of a woman is her husband ( and kids ) .
Very soon , some people will claim she’s their role model ?
Let’s see how long she continues to enjoy the dick or will she remarry ?
Thank God for Chief Ned . Real African man .
In life you have to sacrifice something !!! You can’t eat your cake and have it . In her case , she wants to enjoy Ned money , and enjoy another man dick
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin no one can turn you to second hand except you allow them to!

Enjoy your life jawé. Life no get duplicate!

Does this even make sense. As long as you are not a virgin, you are a "second hand" or "fairly used"

So what is the point?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
baralatie:
Well
Life goes on!
She is now free to do whatever she wants but the guy that was promising her the world has also run,ran away .
Stay away from alakoba boys

Alakoba boys are the type of guys many ladies desire.

It is like a curse for many of them.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
She's still beautiful. She should just pull a Kim K and get herself a hotter, younger man. Who Ned epp? Enjoy your life, madam.
Who Ned epp?
Ned don give am 3 children that will never beg !
She herself go still collect allowee from Ned!
Already Ned don give am house where she go dey live without paying rent!

She no go mummu the second time around to pursue small boys wey be say na only penis,Tau Tau,phuk na im dey there medulla oblongata!
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by donogaga(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin no one can turn you to second hand except you allow them to!

Enjoy your life jawé. Life no get duplicate!

Talk is cheap.

What makes you think she's enjoying her life?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Alakoba boys are the type of guys many ladies desire.

It is like a curse for many of them.
Yes o !
It baffles me how .(I tspoke with some of them.they somehow know that these alakoba Bois are no good but they still indulge).
Then the start running up and down,pillar to post for the Ned and Dangote of this world to solve the problems they created
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos by fredoooooo: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
She don cash out ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December / Robin Williams Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.