Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa (453 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Muslims attacks Anglican Bishop of Bida Diocese in his Hometown Kopa.

Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Photos

Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmmmmm

Thank God he survived the attack. Those people no know say life dey sweet. They can kill for nothing
Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Muslims under any guise and whatever name it is called are known for violence and bloodshed.

Show me a peaceful Muslim and I will show you a peaceful terrorist.

The world would have been at peace if there is no religion like Muslim..

I wonder if this uncontrolled violence was behind the reason Prophet Mohammed migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Blaqstick: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Too bad
Religion of piss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by athaboi(f): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Ayomi90: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
This people can't change, the only religion perpetrating evil. Thank God for Christ, i wonder how I would have been being a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Afonja people would soon come to defend their Fulani masters...people with head just worth 25k
Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by IrepChrist: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Crime has become a free for all thing.
Re: Muslims Attacks Anglican Bishop Of Bida Diocese In His Hometown Kopa by HarunaWest(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
This post shows how gullible Nigerians are. Sensationalism pit bishop against muslims and everybody starts to wail. No one asked what transpired. No one asked if he was attacked attacked by fulani herdsmen. Shockingly, Bida has a great number of christians. Its the Nupe headquarters. Youths should learn to ask questions and understand. Lets not behave like our fore fathers who acted on hearsay.
Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Highbrow Magodo Estate: The Fierce Battle For Ownership / Popular Delta State Yahoo Boy Live Large After Using Girlfriend For Plus Up / (WATCH VIDEO) NDLEA Uncovered Drugs Inside Golden Morn In Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.