Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Wizkid Inspired My Sound...spotless - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Wizkid Inspired My Sound...spotless (213 Views)

Wizkid Ft Terri, Spotless, Ceeza Milli – "Soco" (video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Star Boy – Soco Ft. Wizkid, Ceeza Milli, Spotless & Terri / Wizkid Ft Ceeza Milli, Spotless & Terry – "Soco" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wizkid Inspired My Sound...spotless by EmmanuelDaralo: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2021
How Wizkid Inspired My Sound...Spotless

By Emmanuel Daraloye

The Nigerian music industry is filled with a plethora of talents. From the booming A-list artists to the B and C artists, down to the young and versatile ones who are bent on cracking the industry code. Jayeola Oluwaseyi Abefe AKA Spotless falls into this group. I spoke to him about his artistry, life, and more in an interview that lasted for about one hour two weeks ago.

A condensed version of the interview is down below.

ED: Who is spotless?

Spotless: Jayeola Oluwaseyi before popularly known as spotless originated from Ogun State, Ifo LGA. I'm a young talented singer who has chosen music as his way of life.

ED: When did you start music?

Spotless: I started my music in the year 2019.

ED: What kind of music shaped your childhood?

Spotless: My kind of music is Afro music but if I am to say more I will say “Seyi vibez type of music changed my childhood.

ED: How many singles have you released?

Spotless: I have been singing for a while but I have not recorded at a standard studio but I will say officially just one

ED: I discovered Wizkid had some influence on your sound? How influential was he to your craft?

Spotless: That’s a very big question, but truth to be told he has so much influence on my music because I could not imagine an iconic and wondrous sound coming out from someone, I love his rhythms and his mode of music, so that was what ginger me and made me love Afro music.

ED: Tẹll me more about your educational background so far?

Spotless: As of now I am an SS 3 graduate, I graduated from ORISUMIBARE COMMUNITY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LAGOS )
So I am planning on forwarding my education but right now music is my main priority

ED: Who will you like to work with in the future?

Spotless: Wow, wow, wow. There are so many superstars but you choose the one you wanna work with. So I will say I would like to work with the (MAVINS RECORD).

PS: Spotless debut single “Run My Race,” is now out.

https://audiomack.com/spotless-fizzy-/song/run-my-race

(1) (Reply)

Song Of The Year , Lowo By Oluwa Ms Dot / Top Elements That Makes Nigerian Music Global / Portable Ft. Barry Jhay – All Eyes On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.