Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze (14962 Views)

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Ayomi90: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
edmaraja:
Yes, they should go on their knees, crawl on their bellies and beg Ndigbo to graciously come and salvage the country
Like the Igbos salvaged their individual states.

1 Like

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, darkskinned Bijango fake Eboe is in pains. No meth baby factory product will become the President of the country. You will cry like hell forever, lol.

Am i missing something?

Is dark-skinned supposed to be a diss?
Is it shameful?

2 Likes

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Part of the reason the mindset of 1960s still persists till date is because things are still very much like they were in the 60s.

The Igbo is still discriminated against and made to feel like he doesn’t belong here.

The only way to banish the ghosts of the 60s and make that mindset disappear is by healing that wound through giving an Igbo man power.

What alternative solution do you have?
you people always make excuses. were you oppressed when you staged a coup, brought military rule into our lives, removed referendum, removed the power of regions and created powerful central governments? The ibo man always complains, you are never happy unless you get your way, it is difficult to be in harmony with the ibo. they are the only ones that will migrate to another mans land and want to be come king, they will come to your church in another man's zone and before you know what is happening they have brought ibo practices and turned it into an Ibo church, they move into an area and want to determine the leaders, they move to an estate and want o become the exco, they come to your PTA and want to control everything...kilode....in another man's zone? meanwhile they wont welcome you in their zone. People are now tired and I'm not sure people care anymore because they realise the ibo man will always complain unless he is no 1, thats really what the ibos want.

The ibo man is ruled by his ego, you can see by he way of life, he is a braggart, therefore he must be the Alpha unless he is no 1 his neighbours cannot know peace!!!

Yes in certain sections I agree the ibo man is discriminated against but have you given the rest of the country reason to trust you again. You are the ones who staged a coup when you controlled the army, you are the ones who started a civil war, yet you are still making the same noises and you expect people to put you in charge of Arms....are you crazy? You wiped out the entire political leaders of a zone and you expect them to forget? Your elders and politicians are there supporting Kanu a violent separatist and you expect people to trust you? Do you people think at all?

Take a look in the mirror and your actions and tell me why you should be trusted!!!!

3 Likes

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
aribisala0:
I believe your people have a proverb about not knowing where the rain started beating you

One problem you folk have is you hate truth. You lie to yourself without cognitive dissonance . What am I talking about?

In 1960 The Igbo political elite took a decision when we ran a parliamentary system to form a coalition with these same people that you are now abusing. Awolowo was sent to prison and shortly after the same coalition encouraged the breakaway of MIdWestern Nigeria from the Western region. At the same time pretending there were no minority groups in the North or in Eastern Nigeria and the latter two zones were kept intact.
This is politics and the Igbos are entitled to play politics in their best interests but the point is from day 1 The Igbos drew a line in the sand and indicated a political preference for the Hausa and the Fulani over the Yoruba. THAT IS A FACT
It is not a moral issue it is political
How can you then say with a straight face that Yoruba gave them mouth to talk?

YOU are the ones that have ALWAYS done so. The one opportunity there was to build trust in the south this is what your people way saying:
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Again ithe same scenario repeated itself in 1965 and the Igbo politicians in collaboration with the Northern NPC triggered a crisis in the Western region that led to the January 1966 coup.

The rest is Geography

After the war the first election was in 1979. We changed to presidential system. Shagari became president and Ekwueme Vice via their party NPN
Azikiwe did a deal with Shagari and his party the NPP got the Speaker House of Reps post .
The Yoruba were side-lined again there was no accusation, no sense of betrayal or accusations like that. Yoruba took it as POLITICS.
The same scenario played out in 1983 by which time Shagari had pardoned Ojukwu and he returned to join the NPN

Again in 1993 The Igbos did not vote Abiola
and
In 1999 the Igbos chose the Northern imposed Obasanjo over the preferred Yoruba choice in Falae

Two things

1. Are these facts in dispute
2. What would the Igbos be saying today if roles were reversed

Try and learn to be honest and deal with reality.

Throughout our political history have the Igbos treated the Yoruba in a way to justify any sense of entitlement?

Save your breath, please,I am not Igbo.

The south is not made up of the yorubas and Igbos alone,wtf!
The moment I saw Igbo,I stopped! Jeez!
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Youngmolis: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Any president that can come from any ethnic group that can help to reduce nigerians burden upon economic,political and social aspects of it could have been more logical in statement.

1 Like

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by tsinzu: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
OmoEpe:

Since you acknowledge the fact that you and your relatives reside in the zoo,it is implied that it isn't just Cownu that is a baboon, but all the above listed that reside in your acclaimed zoo

Soon Cownu will be moved from the DSS cage where he is currently holed up to Yankari Games Reserve for public exhibition to our own amusement

We will also send all Ipigs and piglets along with it

Efulefu
I guess your father is the one you are referring to as Cownu the baboon and you and your siblings must be the pigs and piglets so feel free to exhibit your animal family for the amusement of your fellow zoo animals. It doesn't concern me.
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by aribisala0(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ok I get and understand you very well.. I'm very sure Ezeife was simply trying to build some bridges but did so in a funny way and one can't help but get really pissed by these evil wicked northerners,just see their reactions!!!! Who the hell do they think they are?! These are parasites who depend on other people to survive but got the loudest proudest mouth!!!
Parts of balyesa state are being ravaged by serious oil spill and the gov spoke but guess what the bloody arewa youths were saying,that the gov is playing politics with his statements!!!!! Just imagine!!!!

This is why I get pissed with the yorubas for always giving these good4nothing people mouth to talk, servants lording it on supposed princes!

Well have a great day and I'm not Igbo,I'm Edo..all I'm after is a south liberated from these northern parasites
How are Yorubas responsible for giving anyone mouth to talk?

2 Likes

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
aribisala0:

Am i missing something?

Is dark-skinned supposed to be a diss?
Is it shameful?
Lol, not at all bro. But you seem not to be aware that the Eboes are now dividing themselves based on their complexion. There was a thread days ago where one Eboe clown claims that the real Eboes are the lightskinned ones, that any darkskinned Eboe is a fake Eboe.
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
aribisala0:
How are Yorubas responsible for giving anyone mouth to talk?
Are you asking me that question,, ain't you in Nigeria?
Are you people not the ones who brought in the ethnic tribal and religious bigot at the villa!?
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, not at all bro. But you seem not to be aware that the Eboes are now dividing themselves based on their complexion. There was a thread days ago where one Eboe clown claims that the real Eboes are the lightskinned ones, that any darkskinned Eboe is a fake Eboe.
And you beloved that,hook,line and sinker!!
Well you guys already have a fixated mindset over the Igbos..
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Are you asking me that question,, ain't you in Nigeria?
Are you people not the ones who brought in the ethnic tribal and religious bigot at the villa!?
You're very right, mkpuru mmuri genius. It was Yorubas who voted for him in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Niger etc. And it was you meth people who made sure he didn't win Ekiti and Oyo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, darkskinned Bijango fake Eboe is in pains. No meth baby factory product will become the President of the country. You will cry like hell forever, lol.
You see!!!! And he calls others clowns!!!
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
You're very right, mkpuru mmuri genius. It was Yorubas who voted for him in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Niger etc. And it was you meth people who made sure he didn't win Ekiti and Oyo.
an express big f...@40!!! grin
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

And you beloved that,hook,line and sinker!!
Well you guys already have a fixated mindset over the Igbos..
Why are you blaming me for your people's prejudices against yourselves? It was your fellow meth bloda who claimed that the original Eboes were lightskinned, that the darkskinned ones are fake Eboes. So why are you blaming me?
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

E pain am!
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You see!!!! And he calls others clowns!!!
Are you a lightskinned real Eboe like Ozor and Phyno or a darkskinned fake Eboe like Ikpeazu and Obi Cubana?

1 Like

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Why are you blaming me for your people's prejudices against yourselves? It was your fellow meth bloda who claimed that the original Eboes were lightskinned, that the darkskinned ones are fake Eboes. So why are you blaming me? "in'b"seal"
Decode that for the price below grin

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Are you a lightskinned real Eboe like Ozor and Phyno or a darkskinned fake Eboe like Ikpeazu and Obi Cubana? fellas you and your family can only dream to be like grin

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108356459][/quote] Na you sabi. I only acknowledge the real Eboes (lightskinned) though, not you darkskinned Bijago fake Eboes from Equitorial Guinea. Go ask your Onyendu Ohamadickhead who the Bijago people are.
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Na you sabi. I only acknowledge the real Eboes (lightskinned) though, not you darkskinned Bijago fake Eboes from Equitorial Guinea. Go ask your Onyendu Ohamadickhead who the Bijago people are.

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Newton85: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108356489][/quote] You've still not answered my question though. I only want the lightskinned real Eboes to chat with, not inferior darkskinned Bijago fake Eboes like you.
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Viewing thread: sonyboom765.. another mental grin
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Penguin2: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
perambulator:

you people always make excuses. were you oppressed when you staged a coup, brought military rule into our lives, removed referendum, removed the power of regions and created powerful central governments? The ibo man always complains, you are never happy unless you get your way, it is difficult to be in harmony with the ibo. they are the only ones that will migrate to another mans land and want to be come king, they will come to your church in another man's zone and before you know what is happening they have brought ibo practices to the church, they move into an area and want to determine the leaders, they move to an estate and want o become the exco, they come to your PTA and want to control everything...kilode....in another man's zone? meanwhile they wont welcome you in their zone. People are now tired and I'm not sure people care anymore because they realise the ibo man will always complain unless he is no 1, thats really what the ibos want.

The ibo man is ruled by his ego, you can see by he way of life, he is a braggart, therefore he must be the Alpha unless he is no 1 his neighbours cannot know peace!!!

Yes in certain sections I agree the ibo man is discriminated against but have you given the rest of the country reason to trust you again. You are the ones who staged a coup when you controlled the army, you are the ones who started a civil war, yet you are still making the same noises and you expect people to put you in charge of Arms....are you crazy? You wiped out the entire political leaders of a zone and you expect them to forget? Your elders and politicians are there supporting Kanu a violent separatist and you expect people to trust you? Do you people think at all?

Take a look in the mirror and your actions and tell me why you should be trusted!!!!

The question you have not answered is how long are you ready to hold the Igbo man down and remain in this choas?
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by AfonjaConehead: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
You've still not answered my question though. I only want the lightskinned real Eboes to chat with, not inferior darkskinned Bijago fake Eboes like you.
so confused he doesn't know howta quote anymore grin
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by MrMaestro: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Penguin2:

The question you have not answered is how long are you ready to hold the Igbo man down and remain in this choas?
The question you should ask yourself is how long will the igbos continue to hate the Hausa/Fulanis, Yorubas, Ijaws, Binis and others before changing it up to extend olive branches and support to others?

2 Likes

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Penguin2:

you people dont seem to get it. you always blame someone else. Nobody is holding the Ibo man down, the ibo man is the one holding himself down politically. How can you behave the way you have behaved over Biafra and Kanu and expect the rest of the country to want an ibo president or to trust you with the Army? As far as Actualisation of Biafra, again you are the ones that removed referendum. You cant keep shouting "they are holding us back, they are holding us back". Retrace your steps and acknowledge your mistakes 1st, you are the ones who checkmated yourself in Nigeria. I am a southerner, I dont have the votes to give you referendum, you are the ones that removed referendum in a country where you are outnumbered!!!!! and put your fate in the hands of the North...I am not a Northerner. Unfortunately for you the North wants to keep Nigeria one at all costs...so you are forked! My people didnt put you here and I dont have the power to set you free. Your problem is with your people who put you here and the North who refuse to let you go. if anything you should be apologizing to the rest of Nigeria for entrapping us.

Do you not understand that? How difficult is that to explain to you people.

In all this nonsense you and your people keep talking, again I ask, do you Ibos acknowledge even if amongst themselves that you messed up BIG TIME?

2 Likes

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Penguin2: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
perambulator:

you people dont seem to get it. you always blame someone else. Nobody is holding the Ibo man down, the ibo man is the one holding himself down politically. How can you behave the way you have behaved over Biafra and Kanu and expect the rest of the country to want an ibo president or to trust you with the Army? As far as Actualisation of Biafra, again you are the ones that removed referendum. You cant keep shouting "they are holding us back, they are holding us back". Retrace your steps and acknowledge your mistakes 1st, you are the ones who checkmated yourself in Nigeria. I am a southerner, I dont have the votes to give you referendum, you are the ones that removed referendum in a country where you are outnumbered!!!!! and put your fate in the hands of the North...I am not a Northerner

In all this nonsense you and your people keep talking, again I ask, do you Ibos acknowledge even if amongst themselves that you messed up BIG TIME?

So you feel it is justified that this generation of Igbos will keep suffering for the mistake of our fathers in the 1960s?
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by ariesbull: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
perambulator:

you people dont seem to get it. you always blame someone else. Nobody is holding the Ibo man down, the ibo man is the one holding himself down politically. How can you behave the way you have behaved over Biafra and Kanu and expect the rest of the country to want an ibo president or to trust you with the Army? As far as Actualisation of Biafra, again you are the ones that removed referendum. You cant keep shouting "they are holding us back, they are holding us back". Retrace your steps and acknowledge your mistakes 1st, you are the ones who checkmated yourself in Nigeria. I am a southerner, I dont have the votes to give you referendum, you are the ones that removed referendum in a country where you are outnumbered!!!!! and put your fate in the hands of the North...I am not a Northerner. Unfortunately for you the North wants to keep Nigeria one at all costs...so you are forked! My people didnt put you here and I dont have the power to set you free. Your problem is with your people who put you here and the North who refuse to let you go. if anything you should be apologizing to the rest of Nigeria for entrapping us.

You can write dictionary.... But take this from me... Nigeria will never develop and make progress unless we have an igbo man at the helms
Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Penguin2:

So you feel it is justified that this generation of Igbos will keep suffering for the mistake of our fathers in the 1960s?

I am too worried about the suffering your fathers have caused my people and the stunted development caused by their actions to give a shit about your people's predicament especially when you clearly show no remorse and clearly refuse to acknowledge your errors. You created your bed, lie on it.

1 Like

Re: North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
ariesbull:

You can write dictionary.... But take this from me... Nigeria will never develop and make progress unless we have an igbo man at the helms

Thank-you but We dont want the Ibo definition of development. There is a reason why all of you are in the SW. we were doing just fine until your fathers struck and we are managing the best despite the mess you created for every one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Chairmanship: PDP Faces Mass Defection / BREAKING: Buhari, CJN Meet Inside Aso Rock / Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.