Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) (2542 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / UNN Female Student Strips Off, Goes Half Naked During Students' Party (VIDEO) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by CampussNews: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A 300 level student of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) identified as Melian has lost her life in fatal motor accident involving Okeyson Motors and another commercial truck while travelling to Lagos state.

The student from the faculty of agriculture died on her way to meet her family in Lagos after writing her first semester exams.

A friend of the deceased has taken to social media to mourn her. He wrote, "This is Melian. The only cleared honorable from the faculty of Agriculture. A very good friend of mine. I never doubt her loyalty and support till now. She finished exams sometimes ago and decided to travel but I have been begging her not to travel because I need her vote.

"Yesterday I called her to confirm if she will be part of our meeting but she begged me to bear with her that she wouldn't make it. Moreover she told me that due to some unavoidable reasons emanating from her family, that as she is talking to me she is on her way going to Lagos with her brothers mother-in-law going for Omugo, I wished her a safe trip to Lagos. Today I got the most cruel news ever in my life".

https://campusnews.medium.com/300level-unn-female-student-dies-in-fatal-motor-accident-photos-d2c630891edc

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by CampussNews: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by mii4u(f): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chai God have mercy, so so bad news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by overdrive(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Over speeding .
Very avoidable accident.
Rest in peace young lady.

3 Likes

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
To travel now na issue again?tho the article didn't state a logical reason behind the accident make all these motorist dey careful..
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lord have mercy! cry cry cry
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Every evil in december no go us in jesus name....

1 Like

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Emmypure: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Eyah[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by yyba: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is it must for IPOB people to do transportation business ? Everyday killing people with their sub-standard cars . undecided undecided Rip to her cry
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace,whether overspeeding or not,someone may Not overspeed and have an accident.No one knows who is next all what are praying for is long life on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by floss(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Too painful....so much blood has been shed already this first week of December..... So many families are already in a state of mourning this period.... if life could be exchanged, there are people planning of committing suicide or believed to have fulfilled their purpose, death should have swapped with these people whose death was not planned with those ready to depart. At least so that if you are dying you will have tangible reason of leaving this world.
Let's always be careful this period because angel of death is on the loose.....Rip to her
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Akporo1234: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
May your soul rest in peace, girl.
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by gambia(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Shellsploit: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
cry
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
overdrive:
Over speeding .
Very avoidable accident.
Rest in peace young lady.
overspending. Where you there?
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm what of her brother's mother in-law I hope she is alive
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by aimmoney9: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
R.i.p...

No one knows when it is their turn....

This life....
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2021
angel of death, asarailu is on duty this december month. be extra careful

1 Like

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Sacred007: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Is Siggy gradually becoming the next Naijacovers
Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Ceenachi: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2021
yyba:
Is it must for IPOB people to do transportation business ? Everyday killing people with their sub-standard cars . undecided undecided Rip to her cry

Zombie

Re: 300Level UNN Female Student Dies In Fatal Motor Accident (Photos) by Albara(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damn! This is sad! Wonder what level of agony her family is passing through now! RIP to the dead!

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Happened During "Night Class" In Uni �� / The 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make In A Relationship / updated *,** Study medicine and Admissions In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.