Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Goemibwoy - Melanine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Goemibwoy - Melanine (210 Views)

Music: Gal Ting By Goemibwoy / MUSIC: Goemibwoy - My Youth / Goemibwoy - Melanin (viral Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goemibwoy - Melanine by mpnaija(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
It was mainly about the love I have for black women, their beauty and charming shape the look on their faces while they're smiling and just everything about African women the love for this Melanine skin brought me to this. Why not just celebrate this God's gift and let them know how important and valuable they're GODSWILL SILAS CHIEMELA said after recording his rebranding and floor opening single titled Melanine.

The Port Harcourt city born Artiste whose sound relies heavily on Afro-Dancehall and Jamaican reggae with touches of mid tempoe Afrobeats is fully prepared to dive deep into the mainstream world as he worked on not just his sound but also his song writing and presentation ability.

Melanine is a song that's meant for Feel Good, Chiils and top live times, I gave it all I've got and my producer did not disappoint either. It's exciting and I am so happy happy about this track stands out in my catalogue and I have never been so excited about going into the mainstream.

Melanine talks about Love, Feeling and hype for brown skin women.Which relies on promises that takes the song to an Ideal world where everything you get is what you desired.
I wish and hope everyone would get the message this ground breaking track poises, with love Goemibwoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwjr1CYJvU

https://youtu.be/hTwjr1CYJvU

(1) (Reply)

3deartman Says You Should Update Your Playlist Vybz Kartel Rated Playlist / Portable Otu Ti Zeh Dance Moves / Amazing Dem Youtube Badman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.