Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' (1454 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Lady In Dubai: If I See How Regina Daniels Take Get The Man I Go Follow Am Do Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by prumetrics: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Regina Daniels’ mother, Rita Daniels, reportedly asked billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko to pardon her daughter after he allegedly found her cheating with a lady, according to recent findings.

Amidst the brouhaha that ensued between Ned Nwoko and his ex-wife Laila Charani, Regina has been caught up in the middle.

Blogger Cutiejulz, slammed Regina for backing Ned Nwoko’s choice to shame his ex wife, Laila, as the blogger alleged that Regina did the same but was spared after her mother, Rita stepped in and begged for her.

The blogger wrote:

“Seriously I don’t like this thing that Gina and Ned are doing to Laila. Why is Gina supporting Ned to the embarrass Laila kini kon

Abeg, where was this energy when she Gina was cheating with her fellow woman, Cassie?

Her mom Rita went to the house to beg Ned and she Rita chased Cassie out and they quietly buried Gina’s shame which was even more shameful than Laila’s.

They only told the story that Cassie wanted of Pa Ned but that wasn’t why. The main issue was...https://sleekgist.com/how-regina-daniels-mother-rita-allegedly-begged-ned-nwoko-to-forgive-her-daughter-over-cheating/

Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by kelechi50: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
The broom they used to chase Laila is not from the ruff , the day of reckoning is coming.we move

2 Likes

Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by Rickmann: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
prumetrics:
Regina Daniels’ mother, Rita Daniels, reportedly asked billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko to pardon her daughter after he allegedly found her cheating with a lady, according to recent findings.

Amidst the brouhaha that ensued between Ned Nwoko and his ex-wife Laila Charani, Regina has been caught up in the middle.

Blogger Cutiejulz, slammed Regina for backing Ned Nwoko’s choice to shame his ex wife, Laila, as the blogger alleged that Regina did the same but was spared after her mother, Rita stepped in and begged for her.

The blogger wrote:

“Seriously I don’t like this thing that Gina and Ned are doing to Laila. Why is Gina supporting Ned to the embarrass Laila kini kon

Abeg, where was this energy when she Gina was cheating with her fellow woman, Cassie?

Her mom Rita went to the house to beg Ned and she Rita chased Cassie out and they quietly buried Gina’s shame which was even more shameful than Laila’s.

They only told the story that Cassie wanted of Pa Ned but that wasn’t why. The main issue was...https://sleekgist.com/how-regina-daniels-mother-rita-allegedly-begged-ned-nwoko-to-forgive-her-daughter-over-cheating/

This woman has done so well by killing her daughter's dreams and aspirations just cos of money..

It will never be well with poverty.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by Foodqueen(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na turn by turn.

It will definitely go round.
Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by bigjackass: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
If Regina did cheat with a woman, I don't expect Ned to kick her out for that cheesy cheesy
Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by Peace081: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin
Re: How Regina Daniels’ Mother Begged Ned Nwoko To Forgive Daughter Over 'cheating' by Truvelisback(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
Na turn by turn.
It will definitely go round.
Regina go last because na Ned favourite.

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd’s 4-year-old Grandniece Shot While Sleeping In Her Bed On New Year’ / See What Portable Finally Did When He Heard APC Lost Osun State. / Bbtitans;yemi Fingers Khosi As The They Also Knack Her Too Like Blue Aiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.